Need opinions on what's going wrong!

BlowinSwishhh

Hey everyone, so I've been growing white widow, and it's been growing strong, until recently. I noticed the bottom half of the plant looks prestine, but the newer growth doesn't at all.. I have checked the pH and it is correct. I was told it could be Magnesium Def., but I added CaliMag and gave it a few days, nothing. Let me know what's up bros! The first picture is the bottom half, looks great. The other two pictures are near the top.

350ufwy.jpg

2crwn4m.jpg

jgh9he.jpg

Well I'm growing under a 150w HPS, I mixed my own soil. I used pro mix with peat moss, work castings, blood meal, perlite and feeding her CaliMag. I usually water whenever the top 3 inches of soil are dry.

I did check the run-off pH. That seemed good at 6.7ish, I thought magnesium def. started at the bottom of the plant and worked its way up? I could be wrong, I just want to get her looking healthy again haha

you got to close to the light, its mostly burned on those 2 sets of leaves, if it was nut burn it would be on more leaves, back your light up some, those leaves that are burned will probally die. use the back of your hand for a heat reference. if the light is warm on back of hand its to close

I kind of thought it might have been light burn as well. I lowered it down earlier so hopefully that will help. If it continues, or if the burned are healed but the yellow isn't, it's most likely magnesium as well. The only thing is it's only on those few top leaves.. Not anywhere else. Which makes me think it isn't a deficiency, but I could be wrong. I'll post an update in the next few days!

Back
Top Bottom