Need some advice please

solareclipse

hi..i would like please to help in my situation....so.....when i start to make my own grows using a dual spectrum 400w hps i was making some nice grows...100g-200g each grow...this was 6 years ago...the last 2-3 years i was using some auto seeds i harvst and making dwarfs plants in 1 -2 litres pots.2-3 months ready...the last few weeks i was planning to do again some better growws but coz of health problems i have no money...i mean no money at all..the place i live have a lot of sun..i was wonder ..

1) Can i use the sunlight to make a grow?i mean to turn it in bloom phase by put the pots in dark after 12 hours of day-sunlight...is that gonna work?

2) I was thinking to get some cfl white spectrum so i can do the first work (germination-first topping-first transplnting) and then to put them outdoor for 12 hours to start fowering.is this good idea?

the kind of plant i want is short and bush ..even if i have to stay in veg more than 2 months

and the
3rd) is Can i use only cfl for indoor to grow one plant maybe 1-1.2 meter tall the most and very large bushy...is this possible?how many watts do i need about so i can get from the one plant with proper lsting aboyt 70-100g?

sorry i wrote too many but my plans destroyed coz of my health...eyes and teeth needs 5000 euro...so u understand my badget is very low and my health is fucked up and the surgery is nesecerry.
thank u...peace ..one love:Namaste::Namaste::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love:

or if someone have a better idea how to use the sunlight.....it is advantage to have so nice clima for plants any kind and no use it...if someone have a good idea how to do it please i am open in all advices...thank u

I don`t get all you`re attempting to say, but SUNLIGHT is the way to go always. I have mixed 400 HPS to start a grow and than after a few weeks let them grow outdoors. Works rather well. Outdoor grow especially this time of the year should give you a healthy yield...
Feed them like you would your Indoor grow and you`ll be fine.

I don`t get all you`re attempting to say, but SUNLIGHT is the way to go always. I have mixed 400 HPS to start a grow and than after a few weeks let them grow outdoors. Works rather well. Outdoor grow especially this time of the year should give you a healthy yield...
Feed them like you would your Indoor grow and you`ll be fine.[/QUOTEt
thank u for reply..so lets say i will use this way....i start my grow outdoor...but i dont want to wait till fall to get buds...i want to turn it into flowering for example june....so...??can i take the pots everyday the evening when the plant get 12 hours of daylight inside home...in dark to begin the bloom stage?is this gonna work?for example....the sun rise 06;14 .....at 18;;14 i will take them in the dark...is that gonna ork to start flowering?:thumb:

You`ll stress them and its not a VG idea. Normally, i like to do INDOORS from seedling and let them grow for a month or two INDOORS and than when the weather is nice, put them outside and let Mother Nature do her thing... What you~re proposing would do more harm than good IMHO.. But, you can try...

i use CFL to veg then go to 1000w HPS to flower but ya sun light is still a good way :circle-of-love:

i used to do this and work fine for me...not to say that i saw bigger yield...but (i will try to write slowly and correct now)so...but if i start the seeds in sun and 2 months later it will be in desire shape i want to turn it in bloom phase still under sun...but the sun will be 18 hours the day....so after i will have my plant in desire shape and size can i leave it under sunlight 12 ours and the evening to put it back home in dark so not to get the other 6 hours of sun?if i do this do u believe i will turn it in flowering stage?

Sejd2131 is same question for u too my friend...thanks

ya your good Solaraclipse i use to do this all the time i would use the sun light as munch as i can them flowering under 1000 i love using the sun as munch as i can but still love the safety of the indoor lol check out my grow now wish i had sun light but its still to cold in canada to go out door
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_55897.JPG
IMG_56023.JPG

ya your good Solaraclipse i use to do this all the time i would use the sun light as munch as i can them flowering under 1000 i love using the sun as munch as i can but still love the safety of the indoor lol check out my grow now wish i had sun light but its still to cold in canada to go out door
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_55897.JPG
IMG_56023.JPG

Beautiful Yield. What strain are they?

guys please lets forget about cfl....all i want to say is to have my plant outdoor till is ready to turn it in flowering stage...then still keep it outdoor but only for 12 hours per day...the next day i will have it somewhere tottaly dark..no under cfl...the whole grow from begin till end will be outdoor under sun...my question is here we have many hours of sun....so i know that plants needs 12/12 to produce flowers...can i use 12 hour sunlight per day and then to put it in closet or in a dark room nd the next day again outside the evening again insside....but no light from bulbs.is that possible?

IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_55897.JPG
IMG_56023.JPG

wow this is nice!!!!bravo man...i am jelous..lol...great job

My answer would be NO... You`re adding undue stress which can cause the plant to go HERMIE on you and the plant is worthless...

i think coz of my bad english u didnt understand what excactly i have to my mind to do...appriciate u reply and try to help me...but i wont use any cfl or any bulbs:Namaste:

guys please lets forget about cfl....all i want to say is to have my plant outdoor till is ready to turn it in flowering stage...then still keep it outdoor but only for 12 hours per day...the next day i will have it somewhere tottaly dark..no under cfl...the whole grow from begin till end will be outdoor under sun...my question is here we have many hours of sun....so i know that plants needs 12/12 to produce flowers...can i use 12 hour sunlight per day and then to put it in closet or in a dark room nd the next day again outside the evening again insside....but no light from bulbs.is that possible?

Ya your good i do the same thing i leave my plants out door as long as i can if the weather is crapy i use cfl its a lot of moving around but it works but Sedj2131 is right if you mess out your get hermy all over the plant making it stress

about the other that Serpent sais ...i did it once and works fine..i used to have 2 bbc indoor and in the begin of flowering i decied to put them out door coz was september and was the time for bloom....i get the best results i ever get from bbc and i grow many times bbc,,,maybe just hppens...i did it only once..but my case right now is tottaly different...i want to start outdoor and finish outdoor...just dont want to wait till september octomber

about the other that Serpent sais ...i did it once and works fine..i used to have 2 bbc indoor and in the begin of flowering i decied to put them out door coz was september and was the time for bloom....i get the best results i ever get from bbc and i grow many times bbc,,,maybe just hppens...i did it only once..but my case right now is tottaly different...i want to start outdoor and finish outdoor...just dont want to wait till september octomber

you'll be find don't stress it the plant can take a pounding and bounce back hows the weather where you are i wish canada was nice now i can't plant outdoor till May

you'll be find don't stress it the plant can take a pounding and bounce back hows the weather where you are i wish canada was nice now i can't plant outdoor till May

thank u both guys for ur advices....i am really apologise for my english and cant xplain what i excactly want to do...but i did get some info from both of u and i belive worth it...lol....thank u....respect

Back
Top Bottom