Need some help With CO2

ABudsLife

Hi everyone, Just wondering what is the best product out there to get for boosting co2 level's?
I've had a look at the Co2 Enricha granules, bottles, also the Co2 Exhale. can't find any valid trials.
I'm not going to get a bottle of co2 this time around but all suggestions are welcome.

ps: tent is sealed and no air's being pushed out

Peace

Hey Cultivator bro, 6x6x6 room, the hoods are cooled and airs just passing through but no air is leaving the tent, it's fully sealed, sweet as. I've seen very conflicting reports about them working and not working so i'll give her a shot, cheers mate, would you suggest I do 2x bags or bottles?

Hi Buds,

Its winter here, which means I can't control environmental conditions in my tent. The humidity in the room its in is 19% and the temps drop badly at night. This means only one thing........closed system. I hang an Exhale co2 bag. My tent is 4x4. They make an "XL" version that is good for a 6x6. These bags work. If you don't have a co2 monitor, you won't know what your ppm is but to be honest as long as you keep it over 400 you will be fine. My system, for the winter at least, is closed. The extractor pulls air out of the tent then pumps it right back in. This not only deals with smell, but the open ducting outside the tent helps to reduce the temp of the air going back in. Fans are not really needed as the exhaust end of the duct blows all that co2 rich air right back onto the plants.
High co2 REALLY works. My plants are just taking off!

One other note. I tried using sugar and yeast generators. They work, but don't put much out so you need many of them. The whole tent smells like beer. They also produce heat and humidity. Currently I am using the Exhale bag. I am thinking of using a vinegar and baking soda "bomb" as well. This would be used only after I am done working in the tent to very rapidly bring levels back up when I leave.

Back
Top Bottom