Need some help

BOWHUNTER

I'm new to growing have some spots and damage if anyone recognizes whats causing this and steer me in the right direction on how to fix this.

20210506_154646.jpg

20210506_154632.jpg

20210506_154623.jpg

I'm new to growing have some spots and damage if anyone recognizes whats causing this and steer me in the right direction on how to fix this.

20210506_154646.jpg

20210506_154632.jpg

20210506_154623.jpg
Hello @BOWHUNTER welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Cute girl there.
Without knowing any details its hard to tell for sure whats wrong.
Holes in leaves are often a pest problem. But spots look like a calmag def.
What are you growing in?what you feeding? Do you have holes in the bottom of those coffee cans? How are your temps,rh? Light? Strength? Distance?
We can get a better idea whats going on with details.
Bill

Theyre in 5 gallon buckets and I drilled holes on the bottom and even the sides for air. I've been watering them every other day, but I think may have over watered them so I'm easing back on that using the weight of the bucket as a guide. For nutrients I first started using Alaska fish emulsion then moved on to general organics. I have been using half the dose I didn't want to overdue it. I have sprayed neem oil on them for the pests it actually seemed to help, I don't see anything landing on them after the neem oil was applied. They get sun in the day then grow lights in the evening. I'm doing 18 light 6 hours dark right now

I suspect overwatering. Plants don’t need water on a schedule.... they need water when they have used up the existing moisture in the soil. They benefit from a wet dry cycle, what they are getting is a wet soaked cycle. Tilt your buckets to a steep 45 degree angle, prop them up very well so they can’t tip over. The bucket should pee some water out, leave it propped up overnight. This will reset the perched water table to a lower level. Don’t water again for 5 to 7 days

Water it when they need, its alot better for plant health, 013 gave you the perfect tip.
To protect from insects and alleviate fungus pressure, you can use neem oil. Usually one aplication every 15 days is enough.

And then with correct watering, balanced nutrients, and pest prevention you should get a better plant health.

Many luck my friend.

Ok that sounds good, great idea didn't think of that to remove any excess water. One other question, to add nutrients and no water am I just doing a foliage spray ? Or don't worry about nutrients until it dries out a little more?

I think I may have over watered only because the pots are heavy. The neem I did a fine mist, but ya I need to cut back on both, I'm new to this and and think there's alot I'm overdoing .

Back
Top Bottom