Need Some Suggestions

dudewithaquestion

Hi, I am in need of some suggestions for my current grow for the best direction for me to take for maximum potential. My grow room and plant stats are:

• Lighting - 2x T5 grow lights. Each light has 4x - 4 foot long bulbs.
  • Grow Room - 8 feet long 8 feet wide and 9 feet tall.
  • Strains - 5x Gorilla Glue, 2x OG Kush, 2x Green Crack, 1x Lemon OG, 1x Blue Dream, 1x Strawberry Amnesia
Also these clones have been vegging for exactly 30 days. I have been bending them via LST to keep them shorter and bushier and because they were growing beyond crazy, yesterday I chopped off a few giant fan leaves that were very shady and in the way and a bunch of shoots that were pale and under not doing anything.

Now what I need suggestions for is what else can be done? I have at least 30-40 more days before I can move these into my gigantic flowering room and I feel that these plants are currently not getting enough light and I feel that between now and the time they move to the flower room they will be massive and flopping over.

A little bit more info is that my flower room is like 16 feet long x 10 feet wide x 9 feet high. What I really want to accomplish is to have 2 rooms like that because if i did then right now i could be scrogging and the net would be full and i could of avoided stressing via pruning etc.. Not to mention I could be flipping the lights back to 12/12 light cycle in the matter of a week or 2 from now. But because I don;t have another big room i am forced to hack and bend and twist until the ones in the flowering room are harvested. And on top of that when they do go in the flowering room i will need another 2-3 weeks of scrogging etc... adding around 2 months in the vegetative stage and 3 months in total veg.

Some suggestions would be great! Should I just keep pruning them? Should I top them as in cut around 8-10 inchs of the top off to make them shorter? Should I just keep bending and pruning all the small shoots so that I will only have big tops to take in the flower room when ready?

Edit - Forgot to add some pics! These pics are how they are right now. They were 2-3 times bigger last night before the pruning.

Attachments

• IMG_20190218_142148890.jpg
    IMG_20190218_142148890.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20190218_142156832.jpg
    IMG_20190218_142156832.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20190218_142241578.jpg
    IMG_20190218_142241578.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 67
For sure not enough light for all those plants

Are those yer flower lights too?

My suggestion is more light

If that's not an option I'd get them closer together

If no more light I'd focus on taller not wider to take advantage of what light they do get

The look healthy though

Oh man, I am so jealous of that space... the guys above have it right, all about light.

If you have temps under control in the flower room with A/C, airflow and exhaust- you should 1 million percent grab some 1000 watt DE HPS for that flowering room. You will absolutely crush in that space. Damn man, jealous.

yea for sure the light is lacking. in my flower room im running 3x 1000 watt mh / hps lights. but my house is to the brink power wise lol. i been tripping breakers so more mh and hps is out of the question for now. im hoping just to keep these in chill mode for another month until i can get them in the flowering room.
the pics below is of what is in my current flower.

oh and chris these are the ones that were having a ph issue they are day 43 of flower now. as soon as they finish i can put the veg ones in there. hopefully the lack of light in the veg room wont hurt them. my flower room is good. but i will probably have to add more breakers to my panel so that i can toss some hid lights for the veg room or just build a 2nd room for veg equally as big as flower and just rotate the bulbs for each cycle back and forth as each is harvested

Attachments

• All Plants 4.jpg
    All Plants 4.jpg
    934.7 KB · Views: 73
  • All Plants 5.jpg
    All Plants 5.jpg
    951.7 KB · Views: 71
  • All Plants 6.jpg
    All Plants 6.jpg
    923.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Gorilla Glue Day 43 2.jpg
    Gorilla Glue Day 43 2.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Gorilla Glue Day 43 3.jpg
    Gorilla Glue Day 43 3.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Gorilla Glue Day 43 4.jpg
    Gorilla Glue Day 43 4.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Gorilla Glue Day 43.jpg
    Gorilla Glue Day 43.jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 70
  • OG Kush Day 43 2.jpg
    OG Kush Day 43 2.jpg
    930.6 KB · Views: 69
  • OG Kush Day 43.jpg
    OG Kush Day 43.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 62
i managed to get 2 more fluorescent light fixtures each with 2x 4 foot long bulbs in there for a little added light. im just praying they don't get all floppy and hermie on me due to the lack of light stress. i will be harvesting around march 10-15. my little ones in veg have been in there for a month so far. so another month-ish might be ok.

A little hard to tell how many plants you’re running in flower at a time in that space, but given that layout... if you went to DE lights you could easily cover 6 plants and pretty consistently get 3lb a light (.5lb per plant more or less depending on strain). If you typically flower 12 plants or under that’d free up a lot of electricity to run your veg room.

yea my flower room is ok. im hauling around 10 ounces to a pound per plant in there on average. its just the veg room. i normally monster cropped that way while i would wait for the plants to finish budding and harvest the clones would be spending most of that time reverting back to veg and be the perfect height when ready to go into the flower room. but this is my 1st time not monster cropping and the plants in veg are getting out of control. well to an extent. once i am finished harvesting i can put these in my flower room which is around 16 feet long 10 feet wide and 9 feet high.

right now in my veg room i wouldn't be able to handle any hid lighting.

Back
Top Bottom