Suggestions please - Pics

The Germinator

These are 16 days from sprout now. How should I grow These? Take two middle ones out? Mainline the rest? Let em Xmas tree? Worried bout the room. These are Bubble gum funk and grow 2.5 to 3.5 feet tall they say. They at fourth node now and not that tall. Not sure what I should do. What would you all suggest. Oh the seventh hole is my access hole :) this is 20 gal DWC. Flora nutes. Using led/cfl bulb mix for now. They will be getting the 600 watt mh/hps pretty soon. Mh or hps depending on if I am still vegging or beginning flowering of course. Ty you all in advance. I feel like I ask the stupidest questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lotta views. No suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think its better thay you read through some good journals to get a better idea as so many variables and depends on what you want to do. Im mainly coco now but my nutes and grows mimic exactly what id do in dwc also.

Have a skim through my recent journal and you will see how to train plants easily and i have a nute schedule that works well in dwc also.

Get the mh or hps on asap if thats what you are going to finish with vecause you want the plant to adjust to it before flower.

Dont make the mistake of vegging too long in dwc either. 2-4 weeks max from clone, add 2 weeks max for seed.

Back
Top Bottom