Need to grow

b4mz4l

hi i need to start growing. I'm Canadian and it will be legal to grow very soon. My main reason stems from the fact that all my disposable income goes to purchasing bud, for the last 10+ years. An ounce doesn't last a week in my house. I use it as medication for everything you can think of - chronic migraines, sore stomach, you name it. I think the best example would be when i had a very sore throat (Dr said it wasn't strep) however it was so severe that i could barely swallow anything, probably similar to getting your tonsils out. However after hitting the pipe the pain was gone and i could literally eat anything no problem (i had a sandwich).. Anyway how how do i get access to the links in this thread? All the links say no access. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

If I were you, I'd start looking through grow journals. All the info you could need would be there: From low-budget outdoor grows to indoor grows. The site is still going through a major upgrade, so a lot isn't working 100%

And feel free to ask, lots of folks here with heaps of knowledge. :D

hi i need to start growing. I'm Canadian and it will be legal to grow very soon. My main reason stems from the fact that all my disposable income goes to purchasing bud, for the last 10+ years. An ounce doesn't last a week in my house. I use it as medication for everything you can think of - chronic migraines, sore stomach, you name it. I think the best example would be when i had a very sore throat (Dr said it wasn't strep) however it was so severe that i could barely swallow anything, probably similar to getting your tonsils out. However after hitting the pipe the pain was gone and i could literally eat anything no problem (i had a sandwich).. Anyway how how do i get access to the links in this thread? All the links say no access. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

With the recent upgrade it looks like those links are dead. They should be restored shortly these guys are cranking to get us back running.

Welcome b4mz4l

Yes, we just upgraded & our IT guys are on overdrive with the thousands of settings & database rebuilds etc. Please bear with us regarding links. In the meantime, the Search feature might help with specifics. Or as suggested by JimmyZee dive into the Journals. That's where I learned & I am a week away from a good harvest (I hope).

Ian

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and the helpful advise. No worries regarding the links, i know how that goes (i'm a programmer myself). The grow journal seems like a great starting point for me. In fact my first venture over there i found & started following someone who apparently got started by doing the exact same thing i am now doing... (by reading the journals). Well back to researching. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom