Brown finger who needs to turn green

xiiryo

420 Member
Hi,

I never managed to grow a single plant until now. But this has to change.

My wife suffers from very heavy wildspread chronic pain. A few months ago, she was speaking about ending her life quite everyday.

The doctors are telling her to use Cannabis since 3 years. However she didn't want unless they could make a prescription, what doctors cannot yet do over there.

We tried pretty much everything. Anti inflammatory, high doses of morphinics, and lessen known options. It was a disaster overall. Opioids derivative tend to work a few weeks that fall of. When Cannabis was the last option, she finally accepted.

It was pretty much a miracle. For the first time, we had something that worked. Nowadays she can walk a bit, stay in bed without thinking everytime about pain, relax more easily...

We use equal weight of 70% CBD extract and Cannabuter. So that, there is probably much more CBD than THC.

The effects of this mix is very interesting. CBD completely remove the psychoactive effects while retaining the Painkiller effect.

Since CBD is very costly there, we grow high CBD strains.

The setup is a 4x4 tent with a generous Sanlight EVO 3-100.

For the time being I grow quick autos in 1 gallon pots.

Very nice to hear your wife has had some relief. There are many people here to help you if needed. I personally like high THC-A strains, it helped me after shattering my leg. I am glad that you are taking on the endeavor of growing your own. Nothing better than from the garden to the body.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @xiiryo

Sorry to hear about your wife's situation.
Have you tried to grow anything yet?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi,

My wife suffers from very heavy wildspread chronic pain. A few months ago, she was speaking about ending her life quite everyday.

The doctors are telling her to use Cannabis since 3 years. However she didn't want unless they could make a prescription, what doctors cannot yet do over there.

We tried pretty much everything. Anti inflammatory, high doses of morphinics, and lessen known options. It was a disaster overall. Opioids derivative tend to work a few weeks that fall of. When Cannabis was the last option, she finally accepted.

It was pretty much a miracle. For the first time, we had something that worked. Nowadays she can walk a bit, stay in bed without thinking everytime about pain, relax more easily...

We use equal weight of 70% CBD extract and Cannabuter. So that, there is probably much more CBD than THC.

The effects of this mix is very interesting. CBD completely remove the psychoactive effects while retaining the Painkiller effect.

I’m so glad your wife found this wonderful plant and want to welcome you both to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀

:welcome: to the community, @xiiryo. That's great that cannabis has helped your wife so much. I bet she wishes she had tried it sooner now.

Brown finger definitely elicited a much different image in my mind than intended I imagine lol. Welcome to the community! I love hearing how impactful cannabis can be on peoples lives.. It just reinforces what I suspected all along about the plant.

@xiiryo , welcome to club to both you and your wife. Always good to hear a melancholic story with a good ending.
Hope all continues well with you guys.

Brown finger definitely elicited a much different image in my mind than intended I imagine lol. Welcome to the community! I love hearing how impactful cannabis can be on peoples lives.. It just reinforces what I suspected all along about the plant.
😂 It did not even cross my mind. Now I can't get this image out.

Joke aside, Cannabis is scientifically validated in several diseases, including chronic pain. In the case of my wife it is the only reliable option.

Opioids works at first sight but loose efficiency quickly over weeks. Also the side effects include constant sleep.

Anti-inflammatory works less well and have tons of very naughty side effects on health.

We have tried all the others alternatives during something like 7 years and none worked.

Hi,

Autos are the way to go these days

Hi,

Good morning my friend, so sorry to hear about your poor wife.:green_heart:
I'm @Bill284 if there is anything you need help with please let me know.
I'm always around and love to help when I can.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Take care. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

😂 It did not even cross my mind. Now I can't get this image out.

Joke aside, Cannabis is scientifically validated in several diseases, including chronic pain. In the case of my wife it is the only reliable option.

Opioids works at first sight but loose efficiency quickly over weeks. Also the side effects include constant sleep.

Anti-inflammatory works less well and have tons of very naughty side effects on health.

We have tried all the others alternatives during something like 7 years and none worked.
My bout with opioids left me with a suboxone prescription so I totally understand that. They only work for so long before you have to go stronger.

Pills affect me inversely often. Adderal (amphetamine) makes me sluggish, zoned out, and disengaged. Hydrocodone, oxycodone, and the like give me energy and an upbeat positive mood. It’s wild.. So instead I chose to lean into the one thing that always made me feel better without demanding my soul as a sacrifice.

I’ve always been a believer that the planet provides us with everything we need to accomplish everything we want to, we just need to figure out what the symbiotic relationship is. This is where I stop so I don’t launch into a big ass theoretical discussion on your intro thread 😂

Back
Top Bottom