need urgent help for harvesting

kameradd

Hi. I know that there must be a lot of topics like mine and I read almost all of them but I am so excited that I cant decide properly. I have few concerns about the plants which are some kind of sativa I think. Let me give you some info about the process. I germinated them late May.They were grown outdoor in Mediterranean climate. They didnt get enough sun light at the beginning. I burnt them with fertilizers.They werent watered properly , and they have a little ph promlems As a result out of 20 I was able to save four of them.Sativas in the pictures are about 30 cm/11 inches the indicas are more than one meter/40 inches. Those two sativas flowered and the other two indicas which are females havent flowered a bit yet.

My question is the pistols which have started to change their color to brown on the tips is a sign to harvest or some kind of disease. If they can be harvested how long time do I still have?.On my first post trichomes helped me a lot .I want to thank him here. Thank you all in advance.

IMG_20140809_172313725.jpg
IMG_20140809_172107554.jpg

Those are pistols turning red/brown or some color.
They are starting to ripen. a little.
I've read on here to look at the trichromes' head with a strong magnified and when 1/2 or more have turned amber is when they should get washed and then harvested,dried/cured.

I don't really know the length of time till its 'done', but I would imagine at least a few more weeks..could be a month,or more.

They haven't fattened up yet.

1407671464490.jpg
I agree with GroundControl, they still have a while.
It seems strange that your Sativas are so much smaller than your indicas. I am going one indica dominant and a few sativas and my indica is about half of the size.

Hi. I know that there must be a lot of topics like mine and I read almost all of them but I am so excited that I cant decide properly. I have few concerns about the plants which are some kind of sativa I think. Let me give you some info about the process. I germinated them late May.They were grown outdoor in Mediterranean climate. They didnt get enough sun light at the beginning. I burnt them with fertilizers.They werent watered properly , and they have a little ph promlems As a result out of 20 I was able to save four of them.Sativas in the pictures are about 30 cm/11 inches the indicas are more than one meter/40 inches. Those two sativas flowered and the other two indicas which are females havent flowered a bit yet.

My question is the pistols which have started to change their color to brown on the tips is a sign to harvest or some kind of disease. If they can be harvested how long time do I still have?.On my first post trichomes helped me a lot .I want to thank him here. Thank you all in advance.

IMG_20140809_172313725.jpg
IMG_20140809_172107554.jpg

from the looks of the pics i still see alot of clear trichomes..i agree with ground control they still got 2-3 more weeks imho unless they are autos

They are not autos but abused badly thats why they are so short.as some kind of sea of green you may think.what about the pistols and their brown tips .are they ok .You may check my first post if you would like to see the indicas which maybe not. thank you all.

They are not autos but abused badly thats why they are so short.as some kind of sea of green you may think.what about the pistols and their brown tips .are they ok .You may check my first post if you would like to see the indicas which maybe not. thank you all.

the brown tips on the pistols is not a worry..some strains get brown sooner then others..just keep a eye on those trichomes that will be the best way..before i found out about the trichomes i would test my plants by squeezeing them gently and when they are ready they are rock hard...i know thats not a 100% way like it is now with trichomes but thats what i used a long time ago..the soft spungy ones are the less developed in my exp

Back
Top Bottom