neuts for a newb

ClearCrow

hey guys new to the forum, this is my first grow. got some seeds online strain is the church. im growing in soils with 2x 125w 7,000 lumen each bulbs and a few 42w cfls. and im wondering what some good neurients would be. i can order online so if u have a link thats to a reliable source of good neuts that would be much appreciated. looking for veg and flowing neutrients i guess.

everyone on here will tell you Fox Farm is the best.

hey guys new to the forum, this is my first grow. got some seeds online strain is the church. im growing in soils with 2x 125w 7,000 lumen each bulbs and a few 42w cfls. and im wondering what some good neurients would be. i can order online so if u have a link thats to a reliable source of good neuts that would be much appreciated. looking for veg and flowing neutrients i guess.

Check out the nute study.....A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

Most of the top brands are the same. My advice would be to pick a brand and use only one brand until you get some experience. I just completed my first grow and chose Fox Farms soil and Fox Farms Nutes. I wanted to eliminate as many variables as possible. Next grow I may try another brand but I will use only products from a single brand. Once I learn what each brand has and what it does I may do some experimenting with mixing of brands.

Yep, do some research before plunking down your hard earned $$$$$.

You don't need to spend big $$$$ to have a good grow and keeping it simple while you gain experience is a big plus.

I would suggest Dyna-Gro, simply because it's so easy to use. Trust me, you are going to have enough issues learning to grow without trying to juggle 3 (or more), part nutes.

Get a couple of grows under your belt, then experiment.

Read and then re read the nute study. The man knows what he is talking about. Follow the links he provides also.:yummy:

DD

everyone on here will tell you Fox Farm is the best.

Really...... I don't think they are even close to the best... I do think they are one of the easiest to use... Great for new growers, and good results.... :ganjamon:

Really...... I don't think they are even close to the best... I do think they are one of the easiest to use... Great for new growers, and good results.... :ganjamon:

Agreed...it's probably the most used here though! I'm not a soil person and liked the study more for it's other content. I've tried it when I first started and wouldn't do it again.

Yep, do some research before plunking down your hard earned $$$$$.

You don't need to spend big $$$$ to have a good grow and keeping it simple while you gain experience is a big plus.

I would suggest Dyna-Gro, simply because it's so easy to use. Trust me, you are going to have enough issues learning to grow without trying to juggle 3 (or more), part nutes.

Get a couple of grows under your belt, then experiment.

Read and then re read the nute study. The man knows what he is talking about. Follow the links he provides also.:yummy:

DD

Can someone link me to this nute study. I'm at work with only a black berry for internet and its hard to find what I'm looking for. Thanks

Im diggin the FloraNova big time...works great for me in the few soil plants Ive done. I like that it works for both soil and hydro..........

That would be great. Roseman waits until he is on day 4-5 of flowering before he adds bloom nutes. he continues to use veg nutes (in your case the grow big) up until then. he has years of experience so, you might follow his advice. I am taking him up on it as well.

so will i be safe to use foxfarm big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom? thats 3 neuts will that result in decent buds?

No, they are decent nutes, but don't guarantee anything.

Your ability as a grower and how well you tend to the needs of your plants with proper environment, lights, air, nutes and so on is what results in decent buds, not a particular nute line.

DD

Back
Top Bottom