1st time grower

number1

hi everyone

This is my first/second atempt to grow weed. My 1st went well until my plants got sick with a fungle problem, but their sorta doing ok(i hope)..lol. ive got six new small plants( 1and2 wks old) 2 cheese and 4 unknown, my mate gave ne when his plants messed up lol.
im doing closet growin, in soil. With 1#250w white light for both my set of plant.
My 1st lot i gave basket food, cos my mate said it was good!!!! and they done well on it but for my next lot im gonna use the real thing. What? i aint sure yet, cos ive got a couple of weeks till their ready for neuts.
Im gonna try and upload some photos for whoever wants to laugh at my atempts..... lol
p.s any one got any good neuts advice that would be cool

hey number1.....your fungle problem could be related to humidity levels....for veg cycle 70-75% humidity is best, for budding...no higher than 50% humidity...sulphur burners are also a good investment. It helps protect against powdery mildew.....For your food , General Hydroponics is a good quality food....but dont forget supplements.....supplements should be used with your regular feeding program.... Vitamin b1 is something that you should mix with your plant food....some other supplements i like are " kool bloom, big bud, sonic boost and any type of liquid seaweed". I mean these are some examples of different supplements.....And dont forget the last 2 weeks of flowering you should be giving your plants water only....and watering sould be done every 2nd - 3rd day......this is called flushing. without flushing your plants, the end product will be harsh and hard to burn....Sorry for all the advice.... I just figured seeing as it was your first time growing, it would be good for you to hear.

Good Luck bro !

cheers for your reply mate. im from the sunny uk and there are not alot of good garden centres in this country..lol ive looked at an american internet site called Fox Farm and they sold Grow big and Bigboom but they dont deliver to the uk!!!!! There is one site ive looked at (greens horticulture) and i might buy some stuff off them but i gotta get a m8 to have a look etc.
Ibought a Grolux sodium 400w blue tint but i had the wrong reflector kit, but i might buy one later i hope lol
ps i dont think i can load up pics coz im from the uk god dammit lolololol

sorry boys n girls but had the flu and major tooth problems....lol
My plants are now 5&6 weeks old now. my cheese are both females but my unknown's are all male, all bloody 6 of them (not happy). They have thin stems with really thin n pointy leaves, i'll put them all up later?
Also got my nutes two weeks ago. I'm from the uk so i cant get Foxfarm over here so i'm usin BioBizz grow n bloom for my plants plus some cheap fertilizer. The cheese stand about 7 inches tall with really good lookin leaves n stem n this is down to the nutes n fert which i didnt get for my last two plants which after havestin i only got a quarter from...lol???
Take note anyone who is thinkin of growin your own GET NUTES
I,ll put up pic later today

Hi number1,i just wanted to say there are plenty of alternative products available in the UK,you mentioned that your useing bio bizz nutrients for your grow so im assumeing your also useing there all mix soil (correct me if im wrong) so i dont see why your also useing additional fertilizer
Also got my nutes two weeks ago. I'm from the uk so i cant get Foxfarm over here so i'm usin BioBizz grow n bloom for my plants plus some cheap fertilizer.
.Also ive done some research and from what i have gavered Canna terra do a slightly better mix and there profesional+mix is better still imo as it has no added nutrients so you can mix it and tailor it to your own needs.
reagards,Creamm...:grinjoint:

Hola creamm
I looked at the canna products but i wasn't sure which nutes to buy, until a friend told me he had used it and it wooked ok. But i will keep canna in mind next time. the fert im usin is a is a powder mix, but im only usin a very small amount (just in case).
I heard you can change the sex of a plant??? Can you do this??? and how???

cheers n

Hey everyony, i got some good n bad news. The bad news, cops raided my house a week ago, there were 10 of them, the fuckers. the good news, i moved the plants a day before hahahahaha, av that asswipes!!!!!
I only had two female cheese from my ten seeds, but ive cloned off them now so ive got six plants. The clones are rooting now so im flowering my adults to bring in some cash.There three day into flowering and the flowres are growing already. Ive got a little tip off a friend about cloning in soil. Once you got your cutting in a small soil pot, put it in a large freezer bag and blow into it and tie a knot in the bag. Your breath gives it co2. Brilliant??
And another bit of good news, ive got a bassment to grow in which has two seperate rooms(sort of), so i gotta do a bit of work to, but ill put some pics up soon.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom