Never thought id say, my plants are too big

hava smoke

i have two plants vegging under a 400w hps and my space is far too small to flower... however my mate has more space but he is already flowering.... how bad is it for the plants if i take them out from under the lights for a couple of weeks?

If you are in veg then you can trim them down or bend them over slowly with small weights on strings, don't kill them. just my thought. maybe some screen of green method may work

What you can do is like GanjaG bend them. From the top of the plant bend them as far as you can till its brought down 45degrees. It will make itself strong and then grow from there you can take the wieghts or whatever your using to bend the plant, after like week or 2, depending on how strong your plant is off . hope that makes sense if not ill draw a picture for you.

No my plants are to big. They are about 3.5-4 foot and I haven't even started to flower em yet. I'm waiting on my 400w HPS. I've gotta move them to a bigger location. I don't really plan on using any training methods, but they may need some kinda support if they get some big buds.

:hmmmm: Training isnt an option cos they are actually too big to fit under my lights at all.... its a mystery to me how they ever fitted in.

I have to leave em out till i can move em to the bigger space
Is there any way to stop em from flowering

Ya Put It On 24/7 Light That Go To 18/6 But It Stresses The Shit Out Of The Plant And Might Make It A Hemi When You Put It Back To Flower. I Would Not Risk That.

Back
Top Bottom