Veg under CFL -> switch to HPS and countiniue Veg , ok to do?

decente

Hello! I currently have 7 plants under a 125w CFL in my small veg space, and its getting really crowded in there... I have this seperate room set up for flowering with 250/400W HPS light - Im thinking I could move some of my girls in there and just continue the same 18/6 cycle until Im ready to flower them all.

Would that be ok to do? Or will the plants be stressed due to the sudden change in spectrum?

Altough I have done alot of research, Im not familiar with growing green herb, so this may be a kind of noob question.. :)

You can also check out my grow journal here!

I did just that last week. Had 4 vanilla kush under CFL for about 6 wks. then moved them under my 400 HPS . They're doing fine, still on 18/6. Start your HPS about 20 in. above the tops of your plants

I moved plants from 4 bulb t5 fixture too out side with over 50k lex and they are just fine so do not think cannabis cares but more is better lol

Well,
Veg cycle loves the Blue/white spectrum.:)
UR gurls will slow some on Sodium lights, but still suck it up!
I am currently doing the same trick. I put a 4 tube T5 Veg lamp in at each end. the 1k Sodium runs between them & all is well in paradise.
Slag

Back
Top Bottom