Nevil Bilbo Sativa From Herbies

American

Got this sweet seed from herbies called Nevil Bilbo. If you haven't hear of it, you should go on their website and check it out, watch the video, it looks pretty good. After that cool video caught my attention I had to try it. So here is my setup. If anyone has any idea of why my flowers are so small i would really appreciate you posting them :).

Room:
Bubble mylar (no tent, inside old storage room in basement)

Light:
LED - 600w

Media:
Hydroponics DWC Power Grow 4 set 5 Gal on Amazon (I use my own air pump because the one that comes with it is terrible)

Fans:
1 small oscillating fan toward the bottom
1 tall oscillating fan towards the top
1 fan at LED (off due to plant being to tall)

Temperature:
Depending on where the thermometer is
around 70F-75F with lights on (not checked with lights off (sorry I know thats bad :p))

Humidity:
~60%

Nutrients:
Unfortunate I made a terrible mistake like many first time growers, I bought General Hydroponics, now they collect dust, and will forever..
Remo Nutrients since week 4 Veg
Im not sure what happened in the beginning but unless I add 1ml/gal extra of the MagNiFiCal the plant shows a sign of defficiency

Week 1-5 Veg
Week 6-10 Flower (on 5th week of flower)

Pictures!
IMG_193629.JPG
IMG_193527.JPG
IMG_193426.JPG
IMG_193325.JPG
IMG_193222.JPG
IMG_193025.JPG
IMG_192923.JPG

Hey there American and again welcome to 420.
Looks like Nevil is turning out to be quite the lady. To answer your question about small flowers it could be many things. I am not a hydro guy so I am just want to point that out.

My 1st thought is Nevil is definitely Sativa or Sativa Dominant so at week 5 I wouldn't necessarily consider your flowers small based on the genetics. Sativas can go real long and take time to mature. I do see you have lots of flowers though which is good.

My 2nd thought is for any plant to reach it's max potential all the factors have to be dialed in.... Light, Nutes, RH, Temps, etc. etc. etc.

So you may not be reaching full potential with Nevil now, but if you continue to work with the same strain, or even better the same cut then you eventually will learn all the nuances of that specific plant and will be able to dial it in and get really close to max potential

She is looking nice and bushy:thumb: I see the nute issue on the leaves but sounds like your getting that worked out. I am subbed in for the remainder of the ride :passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom