New and Needing Education, Guidance and Support

Mu7B97Tx

420 Member
Hello everyone.

I'll start out by admitting I'm a guy in need of some serious assistance, so I'm hopeful that people will put up with my lack of knowledge and the many ensuing questions. Thank you in advance for this forum.

My adult child has both epilepsy and autism, having been on medications for both over the years.

Recently my child moved in with me full-time so that I can stay home and take care of him. I truly believe that my child can be better, and my job now is to do my best to make that happen. So, as I mentioned previously, I'll be asking a lot of questions

Thanks again for letting me in. I look forward to first learning, then implementing the best choices for my child and, finally, sharing with others both my experiences/results and what I've learned.

Carpe diem!

Hello everyone.

I'll start out by admitting I'm a guy in need of some serious assistance, so I'm hopeful that people will put up with my lack of knowledge and the many ensuing questions. Thank you in advance for this forum.

My adult child has both epilepsy and autism, having been on medications for both over the years.

Recently my child moved in with me full-time so that I can stay home and take care of him. I truly believe that my child can be better, and my job now is to do my best to make that happen. So, as I mentioned previously, I'll be asking a lot of questions

Thanks again for letting me in. I look forward to first learning, then implementing the best choices for my child and, finally, sharing with others both my experiences/results and what I've learned.

Carpe diem!
Welcome Mu. You have found the place to learn. Many great grow journals of 100's of strains to help your son. Good luck and welcome again to :420:

Welcome MU, a toast to you on your new endeavor to make the best from what is at hand. At 420 there is nothing that can't be answered.

Vlad

Welcome Mu. You have found the place to learn. Many great grow journals of 100's of strains to help your son. Good luck and welcome again to :420:

Thanks very much. Hope to get busy with more searching, perusing and lurking here, moving on quickly to questions.

Welcome Mu!

First of all, hats off to you for caring and providing for your children. That can never be said enough. What you're doing is both difficult and admirable. Great on you! Your son is a lucky man.

I'm not epileptic by the definition (worked hard to fight the government to not classify me as such) however, I suffered a number of seizures in the course of 48 hours following a severe car accident. And my brain has never really been the same ever since. I have found MMJ in all its forms to help in some way to either manage or eliminate headaches and migraines. There's true help in this plant.

I'm by no means an expert but if you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask. Or consider the FAQ its full of this websites best member that surf the pages to provide assistance.

You've made a great choice coming to 420 and I think you'll find everything you need. And maybe make a few friends on the way!

With love,

Welcome Mu!

First of all, hats off to you for caring and providing for your children. That can never be said enough. What you're doing is both difficult and admirable. Great on you! Your son is a lucky man.

I'm not epileptic by the definition (worked hard to fight the government to not classify me as such) however, I suffered a number of seizures in the course of 48 hours following a severe car accident. And my brain has never really been the same ever since. I have found MMJ in all its forms to help in some way to either manage or eliminate headaches and migraines. There's true help in this plant.

I'm by no means an expert but if you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask. Or consider the FAQ its full of this websites best member that surf the pages to provide assistance.

You've made a great choice coming to 420 and I think you'll find everything you need. And maybe make a few friends on the way!

With love,

Hi Pigeons420,

Thanks for the welcome and kind words. I admit that I get down sometimes with no real support system around here. And it's not like there aren't people around, but I've been in this new place for barely a year. My first wife passed away from cancer (and medical and corporate malpractice (chemo, surgery and radiation)) in early-2013, and my current wife and I are separated with a divorce in around two months, God willing. But this new locale is just about perfect: tucked away at the end of a long road up a mountain. I've basically no one snooping around, which, given the current discussion, is a good thing.

:thumb:

So, it's me, my teenager and my adult child. But, God is so gracious. I really should have no complaints. :)

Today my son was up to 113 pounds! Wooohoo! To most people that probably seems like something not worth celebrating, but 'round here, an increase in my son's weight is...well...awesome. So, we celebrate.

Anyway, enough of that.

I've already made one post regarding cannabis paste and have had some insightful responses. So, the journey continues.

Enjoy your day and thanks again for writing.

What a touching story. You my friend have been put through the ringer (and still are).

I'm not much good in the department of extracts, recipes etc, but I can grow it. So like Pigeons420 said, the whole community is here for you. You will likely make friends with several people and at least be acquainted with countless other good people from around the world who have stories too. Building your own support network here.

I use cannabis as a break through pain relief for severe back and neck pain resulting from an accident in 1989. The plant truly is miraculous.

What a touching story. You my friend have been put through the ringer (and still are).

I'm not much good in the department of extracts, recipes etc, but I can grow it. So like Pigeons420 said, the whole community is here for you. You will likely make friends with several people and at least be acquainted with countless other good people from around the world who have stories too. Building your own support network here.

I use cannabis as a break through pain relief for severe back and neck pain resulting from an accident in 1989. The plant truly is miraculous.

Hello Heirloom,

Thank you for the kind words. Already, initial conversations with you and others have given me encouragement and support as well as a sense of the greatly anticipated outcome of taking care of my son. It really is an honor to be given the opportunity to show the world that God's plan is the best. And by following that plan -- properly utilizing elements of His creation -- my son can have some measure of healing. Some days, however, I certainly don't feel up to the task. :)

As it happens, however, I'm not in a 420-friendly state. But the stuff does, apparently, grow wild out here.

I'll tell you a funny story.

Not long after we moved here, my teenager and I went out on the ATV to explore the property. We were at the edge of my property, or over in a neighbor's property (I'm still not sure, but I think it wasn't mine), and came to a small clearing. Now understand that 90% of my property is forest. But we suddenly came into this clearing. On one side of it was a patio set...just sitting up on a slightly elevated area with nothing else around it...except the trees and some tall grass. Across from it, partially hidden by some tall grass, was, as near as we could figure, a garden. We figure that because it had a tiller in it.

Now, I will tell you that not having ever lived in this kind of "environment" up until one year ago, I was mystified. I mean, why would someone put a garden way out there?

Our best bet was that it was a "progressive" garden (let's put it that way). LOL We quickly decided that it was time to go home.

One of my new friends tells me that the stuff grows wild in their area. "Wild?" I thought. Hmmm....sureeeeeee.... But, hey, I don't know. I'm thinking that I may be able to get it locally from some acquaintances. We'll see.

Ok...I've rambled long enough.

Thanks again for your very nice note, Heirloom. And I hope to be talking soon again with you and others.

Enjoy your weekend!

Welcome MU, a toast to you on your new endeavor to make the best from what is at hand. At 420 there is nothing that can't be answered.

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the kind note and welcome.

A question for you: are you really Russian? The reason I ask is that I keep "running into" Ukrainians and Russians. That's mainly because my wife is Ukrainian. She lived in Kamchatka for a few years with her first husband. But over the past year (we got married in early-2014) I have Skyped with quite a few of her friends, many of whom are Russian. She lived in Italy for quite a few years as well, and so I've met not just a few Italians as well. And her son still lives in Cherkassy (or Cherkasy, depending....).

She taught me a few words in Russian and Ukrainian, but I always got the two languages mixed up. Guess that's what I get for not paying closer attention in school.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome.

Back
Top Bottom