Looking for support and education

cloudsillusion

420 Member
Hello! I'm 42 years old and have lived with psoriatic arthritis and many of the nasty things that go along with it since I was a child. I also suffer from chemical sensitivity (MCS). I just started experimenting with a homemade hemp CBD oil given to us by one of my husband's customers. It's still too early to know how it will affect me long term. I started with a very small amount, so not sure how much I will need or how long it might take before i notice improvements. I have a lot to learn and I hope I can also eventually contribute as my knowledge grows.

Welcome!
I manage a bunch of nerve pain with cannabis. Started with a good CBD oil and slowly introduced THC until I found a good balance.
You're in the right place... tons of knowledge in these threads.

-P

Welcome cloudsillusion

A Joni Mitchell fan I see . . . ;)

This is a good place to start to learn about oil: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Post on that thread & some of our experts will chime in to help.

Ian

Welcome cloudsillusion

A Joni Mitchell fan I see . . . ;)

This is a good place to start to learn about oil: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Post on that thread & some of our experts will chime in to help.

Ian
I just started reading that thread. So much info! This is why i so appreciate forums vs blogs or websites. We get to benefit from the collective experiences of many others plus interact.

And yes, big Jonie Mitchell fan!

Remember the more journals and threads you visit the more people get to know. This community shares and gives freely you just have to find the people who fit you situation.

Remember the more journals and threads you visit the more people get to know. This community shares and gives freely you just have to find the people who fit you situation.

Such an important piece of advice @Pennywise because everyone's grow, budget and needs are different. So take bits and pieces of what you learn and mold that into your own life-saving manual. The best part is that you'll make some of the best people you'll ever met in the healing name of Cannabis. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom