New at growing

mikeydean

Hey Guys, I'm going to order some seeds and grow outdoors in real dirt. was wondering what seeds to get meaning that being i'm new to ALL this except the smokin part which is the easyst to grow and the most productive? the wife wants a skunky tape i want a smooth spicey taste can do several types lots of grow room thanks Mikey

mikeydean said:
Hey Guys, I'm going to order some seeds and grow outdoors in real dirt. was wondering what seeds to get meaning that being i'm new to ALL this except the smokin part which is the easyst to grow and the most productive? the wife wants a skunky tape i want a smooth spicey taste can do several types lots of grow room thanks Mikey

Use pots!!!!

You have far more control over your soil. Soil pH is very important for raising healthy plants. You really can't control the pH easily in the ground.

All you need is a 4-5 gallon pot filled with a good soil like Happy Frog or Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Or... Check out Air Pots and grow in Cocoblend for even better results!

The other upside to this is that if you run into bad weather you can move your plants indoors or at least into shelter.

Trust me! In ground grows are TOUGH, even if you have a lot of growing experience.

As far as strains go... I recommend anything from Medicinal Organic Nursery. Their Blueberry Cheese is fantastic! I came in second place in the July Plant of the Month contest with one of their Blue Cheese plants.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom