NEW BayArea Member!

TheBlackNasty

whats up everybody! im most stoked to see what the scene is like in other places besides the bay area. I was born and raised, and still reside in the Tri-valy of the bay, but lived the last summer in Montana with a friend.

Id like to share a few of my Favorite things to do high because i feel thats the best way to get to know a user ;)

my number one Favorite thing has to be flyfishing; nothing better than a bubbler on the raft. for the people that do it, it is the most amazing thing to do when stoned; the sound of the water and nature is so much more "apparent" and i feel so much more aware of the beauty. Imitating nature, landing a fake bug on the surface over a current that you thing the fish are looking at, and watching the fish take it under and pull your line is my idea of the good life. my friend that i lived with was a guide so we would know the perfect EVERYTHING to have the best days.
I also like photography, but a good high makes it that much better.
heres my buddy and his first good one of that day

second would probably be Disc Golf. hiking around in montana mountains at the courses throwing drivers off 80ft cliffs and watching then sail for hundreds of feet dancing through the air is so much fun! and you get exercise!

so those are the fun and active ones... Post some replies with fun things to do that isnt sex, food, videogames, more food, etc....

but you can never go wrong with a 10pc mini-churo from Jack, A.K.A gods gift to stoners, and good times with good friends. :rollit:

Hey there and welcome. I find all activities better with Cannabis, pretty much. When I smoked during the day the activities I enjoyed while high included bicycling, running, racquetball, bowling, fishing, skiing, freestyle frisbee, disc golf, skateboarding, hiking, bodysurfing, and sailing...to name a handful.

Hello TheBlackNasty, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Flyfishing sounds wonderful. You have joined the friendliest 420site on the net. 420 has some contests a happening, and your votes can be cast here:
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Vote for Plant and Nug of the year2009. also member, nug, and plant of the month January. We are glad you joined us and should you have a question or need some help, please contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you around the forums :peace:

hello, theBlackNasty, and :welcome:to 420Mag! This is the Place to chill on the Net with other like minded friendly people. Glad you are here we are here to help spread knowledge and information to all about the wonders and benefits of Cannabis! Can you help us spread the good word? I love trout fishing and bass but trout is a hands down favorite. You should visit New England in Maine the fishing is The Best it is the last place in America where we can catch Native Land Locked Salmon that are not stocked. I also love to fish with a few beers, lunch and some great smoke but have not been in years. Why not :surf:our forums and tell us what you think. Don't forget to visit Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine and see some exciting gardens in progress.

What is happening TheBlackNasty? :welcome:
Hope all is well. :peace:
So true, most things (All) are better when High! :yummy:
Mountain Biker here too... Love it!
Hope to see more of you friend around the forums.
Enjoy all that 420 has to offer, Enjoy life and stay high! :bongrip:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom