New Member Introduction

MrGreenie

Hi All from good old Wet miserable England.
After reading and Googling so much stuff on the internet about growing weed etc etc, i decided to join up with you guys in the hope to grow my very own for the first time.
I Don't really know if i should list my set up in this thread so i will post in the right section with the details ok.
Today is a sad day for me as my first to seedlings that would of been a week old tomorrow died on me, and i am thinking of giving up already due to shelling out a fair few quid for a set up that arrived missing bits and pieces, having a Airing cupboard in the house that seems to small i really don't know where to start with all my issues.
Thing is i nurtured my seedlings since germination and until i wacked em under a HPS 600 watter @ 3 feet away from the seedlings they was in good shape till that point and 8 hours later they where what could only be described as pathetic bits of poo.
So what i will do is post in the correct section regarding my set up to see if any one can advise me on what i can do.

Great Forum you have here guyz and i look forward to learning and discussing things with you all.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Glad to have aboard mate.
You've come to the right place. Lots of friendly advise and help will be coming your way.
Nice to have a polite person join us. :slide::slide:
You have the right idea. Ask in the right form or start a journal and get help and comments as you go. Don't be discouraged. We all have an occasional bump in the road.:smokin:
Once again :welcome:
:peace:

Invest in a ordinary old shop light 2 or 4 bulb fluorescent regular cool light will do just fine...always give them at least a few weeks as seedlings under low light.....that way they get hardened off before putting them under the 600 watt. Welcome to the group though I'd jump in IAlways like chatting with our friends over the pond!.....:Rasta::welcome:

MrGreenie, :welcome: Do not give up! Read, Read, Read. 420 and all the great Members and Staff are here to help! Best of luck in the future, You can do this! :rollit: :cheer: :peace:

Thank you for the Great Welcome peeps.
Well like i said to the Missus, the best way to help myself here is to talk to people who know their stuff, and already i know i have made a good decision here.
Thanx again, and here's a link to my setup.

My Set Up Help and Advice Needed

Back
Top Bottom