New Oklahoma Member

shix9251

420 Member
High everyone. My name is Shawnda and a happy resident of Oklahoma since receiving my medical card. I am allowed 6 mature plants and 6 seedlings along with other things. I have stared setting up my grow room, in my home, in a hydrophobic system although I started my plants in soil. Any helpful advice on transplanted them from soil to my hydrophobic system?

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
Congrats on med card.
I have some helpful links in the bottom of my signature. Take a look!
Start a journal and we will join to help you out

High everyone. My name is Shawnda and a happy resident of Oklahoma since receiving my medical card. I am allowed 6 mature plants and 6 seedlings along with other things. I have stared setting up my grow room, in my home, in a hydrophobic system although I started my plants in soil. Any helpful advice on transplanted them from soil to my hydrophobic system?
Hey Shawnda! Welcome! Sounds like you’re off to a great start! Good luck!

Hey Shawnda, welcome to 420! What makes you want to go the hydro route? I'm a very close neighbor of yours so I will be following along closely!

I would try and stick with good ol' organic soil, just my 2 pennies! If you need any help getting that going I'd be more than happy to help..me and a couple other soil guys here are doing pretty much water only - took a few months to get it dialed in (for me)...but sure cant beat just watering the plants and enjoying the time you save not having to mix nasty nutes :)

Back
Top Bottom