New Canadian Laws

stormlady

Can anyone please help me with the new canadian laws that will be in effect starting 2014??? I have my papers to grow my own, apparently now after 2014 in March we have to buy it from a commercial grower. what happen we some of us just cant afford to buy it since they will be chargeing 7.50-8 dollars a gram for it.

Does anyone know anyone thing about this????:thanks:

DUde the prices aren't going to be 8$ a g, she (the asian women I forgot her name lol) said the prices must be around 15$ a g! this is rip off! I think they are preparing for a new decriminalization or something so they wanna keep the prices higher. The main reason the prices will decrease is if everyone could grow for them selves, then the price of pot wouldnt be more than the tea in your kitchen! but hence the government loves our money, they make sure that wont happen and instead, raise the current price :)

DUde the prices aren't going to be 8$ a g, she (the asian women I forgot her name lol) said the prices must be around 15$ a g! this is rip off! I think they are preparing for a new decriminalization or something so they wanna keep the prices higher. The main reason the prices will decrease is if everyone could grow for them selves, then the price of pot wouldnt be more than the tea in your kitchen! but hence the government loves our money, they make sure that wont happen and instead, raise the current price :)

You have that right they say there are too many ppl growing it 26000 in all Canada. They think by doing this it will cut back in the illeagl drugs. They should get their heads out of their a$$ an see that taking away the rights they gave us. wont work.What happens to the ppl that cant afford 15.00 a gram they are up the creek.
So long as we have the current PM i dont thint it will get decriminalized. He loves to take our money way too much. I hate politics all it is as a way the make the rich richer an the poor poorer

You have that right they say there are too many ppl growing it 26000 in all Canada. They think by doing this it will cut back in the illeagl drugs. They should get their heads out of their a$$ an see that taking away the rights they gave us. wont work.What happens to the ppl that cant afford 15.00 a gram they are up the creek.
So long as we have the current PM i dont thint it will get decriminalized. He loves to take our money way too much. I hate politics all it is as a way the make the rich richer an the poor poorer

Amen!!
Fuck Harper!!!
LEGALIZE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom