New clones not looking good - Help please

Phillallman

Hi guys right my current 3 big monsters are doing well critical mass monster mass 4 weeks into flower 5.4 feet tall look to be nice big buds under 2x600w hps lights I've been trying for months to clone them to start the next batch with little success most of the time I couldn't get the clones to root but the last 5 clones have finally rooted and I've planted them in some nice soil to grow but they look kind of dead and weak the side leaves are fine some are going yellow ish but the middle stem leaves from the tops are wilting or hanging down I don't understand it I thought if they rooted they would perk up and grow??

Hi buddy thanks for the reply I never bothered misting them I started them off in little peat pelletes in a warm humidity dome and once I saw them root I planted them in the final 5 gallon soil pots that I use I'll try and uploads some pictures this strain has been very hard to clone some are just wilting or handing the leaves down and the other ones has started going mostly yellow over the leaves and looks like it's dying :/ don't really understand it I know it's building roots but it should surely start making the leaves look decent

DSC_016119.JPG
DSC_016420.JPG
DSC_016320.JPG
DSC_016222.JPG

clones will look like shit then the roots pop check my clone leaves look bad but roots pop and leaves grow back no worry just keep them most spray them a lot i clone with a jar its easy 2 weeks your good then pop in soil or go hydro
IMG_553610.JPG
IMG_55377.JPG

clones will look like shit then the roots pop i clone with a jar its easy 2 weeks your good then pop in soil or go hydro
IMG_553610.JPG
IMG_55377.JPG

Hi mate I've tried what you do several times?? Taking a clone and leaving it alone in just a jar of water and wait too see roots I've only ever had 1 root doing this all the others whent black and rotten at the bottom of the stem??

sorry I'm a dum blond my bad lol put a fish blubber in there to CO2 the water and it works everytime been clone like this for years i have some high CBD strains i grow for my sister i do what i can have a look at the zombie kush I'm growing now all from the clone jar:cheer:
IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58417.JPG
IMG_56378.JPG

Very nice mate my current 3 in flowers are monsters compared to them 5.4 feet tall and about 3.5 feet wide lol I vegged them longer than I should have and ahhhhh so get a little fish tank bubble maker to put air inside the water in the jar and leave the clones in there??

ya nice PH water i add a little root stem from GH but add what you want every weeks change the water you have 100% everytime

DSC_0008106.JPG
I'll give that a try then mate thank you the last clone I tried in a solo cup of water and left it alone for a month grew massive roots here's the mother plants about 5 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom