New grow with some issues

Raz

I have 8 plants growing at the moment in my greenhouse. Four plants are 8 weeks old which I'm only showing 3 pic's and 4 are about 3 weeks old.
Two of the 5 week old plants are called Colorado Cherrywine #4 and two are Tree of might. I'm sure the Tree of might is a rebranded seed by this seller who I don't use anymore. The four other plants are all Sebring's revenge F4 CBD seeds. All my plants pretty good except for one of the Cherrywine hemp plants. It started getting the orange spots about a week ago. So I flushed it out with water. I am using Sensi-Grow/Bloom A&B: for nutrition. My PH is 8 and I think that is a little high. The temps are also dropping to around 40d
Problem plant 5 weeks old Colorado Cherry wine 4 hemp..jpg
5 Weeks Tree of might .jpg
5 weeks Colorado Cherry Wine 4.jpg
at night I am supplementing led grow lights till it gets a little more sunny out.

Sebrings Revenge F4Two weeks old .jpg

Ok I just noticed that that problem plant has ball's. It's a boy. Damn that was fast for flowering. I'm at a loss at this point. It may be an auto somehow. I'm giving them about 18 hours a light a day. I also noticed I have my lights at 12 hours. I thought they were at 18 hours. I must have spaced out what I was doing when I was having some power issues.

Back
Top Bottom