Need Help with week old seedling - auto strain

Do you have a journal?

No as I dont have the time. I have posted a few post of my girls but only in regards to questions I had. But I do take personal pics of my girls every 2 days. The runt Auto's I had I just deleted them pics , wasnt even worthy of looking at . haha.

Why u asking did u want to compare notes?

No as I dont have the time. I have posted a few post of my girls but only in regards to questions I had. But I do take personal pics of my girls every 2 days. The runt Auto's I had I just deleted them pics , wasnt even worthy of looking at . haha.

Why u asking did u want to compare notes?

Just wanted to see other Auto journals and your opinions.

Just wanted to see other Auto journals and your opinions. I understand the whole posting deal. This site has great security but nothing is 100% in this world!
Totally , Auto's r still a new kinda thing , and u cant ever be to sure with them , and also from the supplier u r getting them from .
Lets put it like this , before i started growing , I read up about all types of strains and thought well heck Autos seem like a great EASY idea. So I go to one of my local grow shops to pick up some stuff and just talk with the guy about growing which he has been growing for years and even has an arrest record to show for it LOL meaning he was doing big time growing.

During the middle of the conversation he asks me , so what types of strains did u order, I told him Autos (as at the time I did only order Autos) He says man u r gonna regret it , go buy some normal fem seeds. I ask why he says , u r gonna find out for urself , grow an auto and than grow a normal strain. So that's what I did , and exactly what he said was 100% true. So when planting or growing autos is like shooting in the dark i would say , u dont know if u will hit the target good excellent or if u will just miss. He told me that him and some friends have all tried Autos and its always like that .
Not trying to down Autos or ur grow, but I have some more Auto seeds which i purchased way before i knew this. That i will give the benefit of the doubt and try out with my next grow of fem normal seeds. (I got in total 9 seeds 3x3 different strains) so far the first set of 3 were all runts. Who knows what will happen with the other ones though.

So to recap I think if u r gonna grow , do 1 auto and 1 normal strain just in case ur auto turns out to be a miss in the dark.

Totally , Auto's r still a new kinda thing , and u cant ever be to sure with them , and also from the supplier u r getting them from .
Lets put it like this , before i started growing , I read up about all types of strains and thought well heck Autos seem like a great EASY idea. So I go to one of my local grow shops to pick up some stuff and just talk with the guy about growing which he has been growing for years and even has an arrest record to show for it LOL meaning he was doing big time growing.

During the middle of the conversation he asks me , so what types of strains did u order, I told him Autos (as at the time I did only order Autos) He says man u r gonna regret it , go buy some normal fem seeds. I ask why he says , u r gonna find out for urself , grow an auto and than grow a normal strain. So that's what I did , and exactly what he said was 100% true. So when planting or growing autos is like shooting in the dark i would say , u dont know if u will hit the target good excellent or if u will just miss. He told me that him and some friends have all tried Autos and its always like that .
Not trying to down Autos or ur grow, but I have some more Auto seeds which i purchased way before i knew this. That i will give the benefit of the doubt and try out with my next grow of fem normal seeds. (I got in total 9 seeds 3x3 different strains) so far the first set of 3 were all runts. Who knows what will happen with the other ones though.

So to recap I think if u r gonna grow , do 1 auto and 1 normal strain just in case ur auto turns out to be a miss in the dark.

Doing my research I was taken with autos as I had been out of the loop for 20 years! They have helped get me back into the swing of things. I do want to go with feminized non autos and do a two week veg then straight to 12/12. I just ordered a bunch from Herbies. I ordered some big bang autos as well. Xlr8 did a grow with them and yielded 4 oz. His conditions were better than mine. Check out the journal he has. That said I am going to start trying some regulars but feminized for sure.

Doing my research I was taken with autos as I had been out of the loop for 20 years! They have helped get me back into the swing of things. I do want to go with feminized non autos and do a two week veg then straight to 12/12. I just ordered a bunch from Herbies. I ordered some big bang autos as well. Xlr8 did a grow with them and yielded 4 oz. His conditions were better than mine. Check out the journal he has. That said I am going to start trying some regulars but feminized for sure.

Whats the reason u must use autos ?
Why can't u just set up ur own light schedule with normal strains plants learn to adjust to lots of conditions to survive just as any organism in life . U can do 12/12 13/11 14/10 or 11/13 10/14 9/15 from start to finish just not recommdated as most people want the quickest + largest buds per grow , but it will still grow if cared for . Cannabis is classifed as a weed don't forget that ;-)

I'm thinking about doing the exact same thing Spring2012! Right now I'm doing my current 6 autos, and I still have 8 auto seeds. So my first 2 grows are going to be 2 (6)plant grow, all automatics. Right after I'm done, however, I'm planning to switch to regulars and veg for 2-3 weeks then switch to flower, I won't be cloning, I'll just start 5 plants from seed to get a hang of it, then maybe clone later on my 4th grow? haha! I'm getting way ahead of myself, all I DO know for now, is that I have 14 autos in total that I'm planning to finish before I start on regular strains. I can't wait for this journey. Growing this beautiful flower is more entertaining and addicting than smoking it :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom