New grower need some advice

gizmokatan

hello all and thank you for reading my add
i am a new grower from California and i starting to grow 1 plant only as my first grow and hope to start working at this industry.
i need some openions for my first grow so if you think you can help please do, please be advice that any information thats not in the text is provided in the pictures ,and remember that we are talking about 1 plant.

so i plant my seed at the 6/24/2016 its been 5 days now and the plant grow for 2.5"
look at my setup i have pictures
imageedit_1_8233652807.gif
imageedit_9_58288944321.gif
plant178.jpg
plant272.jpg

so here are my questions
my tent , i just have those vents open and don't have any spiceal fan or filter inside yet, the vents are 10" one bottom one top (they have nothing inside just open for air flow) i have also two 4" vents that are closed for now
do i need anything that you can recommend me ? fan ? filter ? co2 ? or not at all

is the space between the led and the plant is 18" is ok ? the led is 450w, about the temp and humidity what is the best % i need them to be and if its different in growing and flowering stage ?
(say hello to my dog)

last thing about my led is 450w its strong enough ? right now its on veg stage only for 18 hours of light and 6 of dark , should i turn the bloom on also for more light ?

ok so now i add some pictures of my plant i can see there is some stuff on it but i think its just a little dirt bc when i rub it with my finger its gone maybe i wrong , if you know or see any health issue with my plant i will also like to know

FYI the strain i grow called Zensation Feminized i bought the seeds from ministryofcannabis if someone know about this strain any info that can be great
i think thats all for now i will start with this add and post another one about nutritiouns

thanks for all the help
peace and love

Back
Top Bottom