New Grower Please Help

I will definately be watching the first four inches video btw
Update: I got my light tested today and it does not put out nearly as much as advertised. Less than 100 watts. I will be purchasing a new light then will update again. Thanks for the help guys.
Well, Cameron, I’m glad you at least said you’ll be watching that video but if I was you with your problems I would have jumped right on it as soon as you read what I told you to do—at least for its first 5 min. After you DO watch it, watch it a few more times until you got it down. Then get a good growing book and read the thing CLOSELY TO REMEMBER ZEE FUNDAMENTALS. THEN REFER TO IT OFTEN AS YOUR NEW PLANTS GROW HEALTHY.

Zee reason your seedlings were falling over is that you DON'T USE NUTRIENTS ON SEEDLINGS JUST PURE WATER FOR ZEE 3 WEEKS UNTIL THEY HAVE THEIR FIRST 3 SETS OF LEAVES. Then after that water sparingly like Neil says with a weak nute solution.

Also, hanging your light, no matter how much of a rip-off it was-- only 24" was WAY TOO CLOSE FOR SEEDLINGS! Sell that fucking piece of shit on eBay and then get yourself an awesome light. Neil sells his own light, its totally guaranteed and he'll back you all zee way! But I use a new awesome light in my experimental grow room. Its an LED Electric Sky300 by "The Green Sunshine Company". And check this: its got an unconditional 90 money back guarantee! This means you can test it through your whole grow cycle from seed to flower and if you don't like it for any reason send it back for a full refund. But you won't wanna its so awesome!

Dan zee owner is totally awesome too and he'll help you with any question. When I got mine, it only took 2 weeks to get here free FED-X. He's in Colorado and I'm in BC, Canada. My ES300 is so powerful and intense I had to hang it 6 feet from zee time the seeds sprouted and showed their first two sets of leaves and I kept it that high for another two weeks until the seedlings quickly grew. ONLY WATER YOUR BABIES FOR ZEE FIRST 3 WEEKS. Then, after they've got their first 3 sets of leaves, start feeding them a weak nute solution like your favourite nute company says. Start lowering your light gradually a few inches a day until its 48" above your new plants. If there's no signs of stress or burning, lower zee light every day an inch or two more and stop until its 28" away from your canopy and you won't believe your eyes!

He's got an awesome web site and he explains zee science behind how and why his lights are so awesome.

And check this out, my brother: using that new ES300 for my new plants from germination, they were 3 FEET TALL IN 5 WEEKS AND READY TO FLOWER! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I have a few questions for you. How long have they been under the new lights?
I see you mentioned that the tent has gotten below 68f. Where in your tent is your temperature gauge located?

Most of the cheaper Chinese blurple lights do well at 28"-30" to start seeds. As they grow you can move the light down to 24" . At the height of flower you may be able to run them closer, maybe 18" but I'd watch for light damage at that point.

Back
Top Bottom