New grower, sort of, Space Cookies auto: light recommendations?

Welcome 🙏🏻

Looks like you've been given excellent tips already. Good luck with everything you grow.

Biggest tip I can give you is please be overly cautious with your cables and extension blocks. Keep everything tidy. Don't over run any extension cables. Safety is everything buddy 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Look forward to hearing more from you bro.....
I agree 200% with what S.C. is saying and think @Bill284s fire safety post should be required reading for every member. It’s that important. CL🍀

I agree 200% with what S.C. is saying and think @Bill284s fire safety post should be required reading for every member. It’s that important. CL🍀
I forgot to mention @Bill284 fire safety guide. It will remind you of how serious you need to take everything. Thanks again Bill 🙏🏻👏
Before you even get started you should read @Bill284 thread on fire safety. CL🍀
Good tag mate. Ill try remember than in future 👍🏻🙏🏻

I forgot to mention @Bill284 fire safety guide. It will remind you of how serious you need to take everything. Thanks again Bill 🙏🏻👏

Good tag mate. Ill try remember than in future 👍🏻🙏🏻
It's something to take seriously.
It was a devastating experience.
Thankfully everyone her helped me through it.
Check your equipment and room carefully.
And smoke detectors and a big fire extinguisher is a must. :thumb:
Stay safe my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@y2kayo

Let us know when them Space Cookies seeds arrive and you start that beautiful cycle.....

I'm keen to see how this grow goes, thought about growing that myself for my first journal but I'll leave it to you buddy ✌🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

In a closet the “Fluxing” approach looks like it yields. Not sure that’s what LA is entirely after. They’ve produced some beautiful pieces of just amazing art with them. But there are skills there for small grows to pick up.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom