G'day: first time frummer, long time grower outdoors, also first time grower indoors

donkeyjunk

i have spared no expense on my indoor grow, but having issues with the Fluence Spyder 2i's.
i'm in the 4th week of veg and the plants are looking amazing, super healthy and structured like an architect had done it,
BUT no matter what HEIGHT i have the lights and what PERCENTAGE the dimmers are set at, i'm NOT attaining proper height , they just want to stay short .
ive tried what Fluence recommends , ive also tried, dropping the percentages down to 10% or 20%, whilst also experimenting with raising the lights themselves to x2, x3, x5, x8 of recommended in the hopes of stretching them.
LAST cycle , i had the turn the Spyders off and whack some metal halides up (600W) at 1.2m above plants, and Golly gosh the plants shot up to ( and past) proper height in the space of 4 days, ( and with all that previously SHORT super structure), they were truly a sight to behold.
is there anyone out there that can steer me right??
cheers

none of the above , everything is spot on.
last cycle i had to put them under metal halides about x3 higher than they should be, and they shot up in about 4 days, and with the amazing structure, some of the best plants ive seen.
cheers though

Back
Top Bottom