Update! Day 42

I still haven't done much, just topping up the reservoir and adding nutrients. I've been keeping the ppms around 6-700 and the ph at 5.5 and letting it float to 6.5. usually when it gets to 6.5 its time to add nutrients anyway. I trimmed the plants again today and thats pretty much it for now.

The one branch that i snapped has grown back slowly and i have also split some more branches on accident with some training as i pulled the branches a little to far down. they might take a few extra days to recover but they will.

Update.

Hey all, I apologize as it's been a month since I updated anything.
So far since a month ago I have done some training and defoliating like normal, and just been topping up my nutrients. I have done 2 more reservoir changes since last post.
The biggest change is that I switched them into flower on the 1st of the month. They've been in flower for 10 days now and they are starting to stretch pretty good. I think they still have about 1 week left of stretching which will be a good height for them.
I had to flip them sooner than I thought because I ran out of space between the plants and they started growing together...
I have also used the schwazzing method this time. I have done a heavy defoliation taking off all the big fan leaves on day 1 of flower and i will be taking most of the fan leaves off again when they hit day 20 of flower.
After the defol, the ladies really took off. The branches in the middle are really stretching because I have no more space to tuck them under the net. However, the outsides are nice and even.
They are also 2 different phenotypes. One is tall and stretching a lot, while the other one is short and bushy.

As far as the numbers go, here they are.
I've upped the nutrients slightly otherwise I've kept them around the same strength. I've also still been using just maxi grow veg formula and will continue to do so throughout flower, while supplementing with sonic bloom. The sonic bloom will be added at the start of the second week after a fresh reservoir change.

PH. 5.5 and it still floats to 6.5 as they eat up the nutrients.
Ppm. At the highest its been around 700-900. I let them gobble it up until that gets down to 300-400 and then I reup the notes.
Temp. Has been between 65-75 f
R.h. has been high @ 60-65% so I kicked on my dehumidifier.
And res temp always stays at 66-69 f

That's pretty much it for now. I'll have pictures up a little later.

Well I think I destroyed them a little too much.... I started trimming and I have also surpassed my maximum height. After trimming I started to supercrop. I supercropped every branch and broke a few as well. They look ugly as all hell but hopefully as tome goes on they can maybe recover. Pretty sure I drastically hurt my yields tho.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom