New grower

jtgjuslivin

Just wanted some advice some pointers maybe? Fist time grower not really have a clue besides what have read. actual grow room is 12x8x8 prep room and veg room 8x8 in the same space. Ive bought two 600w ballast with hsp bulbs. inline carbon filter exhaust also have the intake. two fans. heater just in case due to the fact in the nw. in the other room just made a closet of sorts for the babies and as well for prep. plan on picking the clones up sometime next week. and finishing the room this weekend.
I am thinking of trying to grow purple arrow? or any other ideas ? looking for a descent yield but not to complicated. would just like some input some friendly advice. how should i start off what should i do first guess pretty much anything.

Hey there brotha,

first off, allow me to :welcome: you to the :420: community...

Glad to see that you already have a light source, and a great one at that... I would recommend that you use CFL's if your starting from seed... if not then you'll do fine with the HPS on the clones...

Now for some reading material for you...

How to Grow Marijuana

Joys Of Growing

These are 2 excellent reads that I find myself going through over and over again, been growing for going on 1 year now, and I have learned everything that I know, right here at :420:

When you have time, make sure to check out the 420 Lounge
there is a lot more to this site, other than just growing... Like the logo says "Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993"

:peacetwo: and again :welcome:

please feel free to join in my journal if you have any questions brotha... I am subbed here now as well.

thanks for the welcome. pretty sweet source. thanks for the advice and info so far. And yeah I learn something diff everyday. the rooms are bout done hoping tomorow. and gonna be doing soil. have a ? what is the best way to get more yeild with less?

which one would you recomend ? as far as my plan im starting with 15want to harvest every 8 to 9 weeks. when i get it down i will prob increase plants to 30 doing 10 every three weeks. thats what i invision any way. i would really like 3 or more pounds least every 3mo would be my ultimate goal for now as well as growing wonderful bud

Back
Top Bottom