New Grower

yha they are ready for some nutes, start now but only give them 1/3 of what is recommended, in a week give them 1/2, then 3/4 next and full dose by week 4. Right now would be a good time to start to alcumant them with the soil and geting them wanting the nutes, plus thell go nuts lol

image1327.jpg
image1326.jpg
image1325.jpg
image1319.jpg
image1324.jpg

Yes I do it been steady btw 6.0-6.5. I'm watering to day with straight ph'd water , but yea that 3rd one after I water it its leaves goes straight up sometime then they go right back down . That's the one with I'm having a little trouble with

I think its from not being acidic enough try this your next couple feed/waters, take ur ph down to 5.7-5.9 and rock with that.

This should fix ur problem i would think, and if that all shouldnt be hard fix : )

I'm no expert, but with my 1st grow I started out with coffee can sized pots, then 3 gallon pots (only filled with 2 gallons of soil) then 5 gallon bags.

My 2nd grow started in 18oz cups and then straight to 5 gallon grow bags.

Next time, might even go straight to 7 gallon grow bags after the 18 oz cups.

From now on, I'm going directly into the final pot/bag size.

If 1 gallon is your final size, then fine, if not, I'd skip every size and go straight to your final pot size.

There really isn't a reason to not go straight to the final pot size.

The reason for looking at 7 gallon or larger is that when I water some of my 5' tall plants, they don't hold much water. I think that means the roots are cramped and most of the 5 gallon bag is root. I don't see them getting much bigger, because they only have about 2 week left.
IMG_015722.JPG
IMG_015618.JPG

if you plan to have them in smaller pots longer, look into Smart Pots or a knock off, there pretty close to the same just diffrent stich and handles, but they make it so your roots wont spider they jsut get fatter and span out horizontaly : ) 5-10 gal are good sizes for a 5x5 room anything smaller i would use 5gals only, anything above you have lots of choices : )

So I went and got 3 gal bags guys. Decided to veg them until I get back from Jamaica. Think it be easy for my bro to care for them for a wk :hug::hug::hug: . I prayer lol. He b just using straight ph'd water . Here are a few pics after watering today. Ph is still btw 6.0-6.5 working on getting it down . Temp is steady (81- 72 ) holds at 77 RH (48 -38) holds at 41 . Also add 1 more t5 light . I'm just hoping i get a female out of this .
image1389.jpg
image1388.jpg
image1387.jpg

Hey thats a nice legal disclaimer i hope it works in federal court. Cause by my understanding it is still illegal according to the feds in spite of what ca and other states say. I use fox farm nutes and ocean forest soil, liquid "great white", "Azoz" and "mycos" to aid in innoculating new clones and seedlings to new soil and to start the nitrogen fixing process. i tried the powder orca and was recommended to use liquid to mix with my water and nutes. At least once a month i add "great white" to my mixture to keep roots going crazy, huge difference when I pulled up up root balls last year. treated ones had twice the root mass as those without it. i believe root mass transfers to bud mass on colas. maybe I am not sure I mean i only had 4 months outdoor last year and averaged 2.5 lbs per plant. i was told to keep my interactions constant with the ladies and not change to many things. The plant allready knows what to do we R just help it along more or less. Shit been growing since before we were here and will still be growing when we R gone.

neem oil is what i use. It is water soluable. able to be mixed with water. But it sinks ! very badly!

Hey thats a nice legal disclaimer i hope it works in federal court. Cause by my understanding it is still illegal according to the feds in spite of what ca and other states say. I use fox farm nutes and ocean forest soil, liquid "great white", "Azoz" and "mycos" to aid in innoculating new clones and seedlings to new soil and to start the nitrogen fixing process. i tried the powder orca and was recommended to use liquid to mix with my water and nutes. At least once a month i add "great white" to my mixture to keep roots going crazy, huge difference when I pulled up up root balls last year. treated ones had twice the root mass as those without it. i believe root mass transfers to bud mass on colas. maybe I am not sure I mean i only had 4 months outdoor last year and averaged 2.5 lbs per plant. i was told to keep my interactions constant with the ladies and not change to many things. The plant allready knows what to do we R just help it along more or less. Shit been growing since before we were here and will still be growing when we R gone.

I'd love to see a pic a 2.5lb plant. I've been trying to guess my yield based on other's plant sizes and can't seem to find much info.

How large is a 2.5lb plant?

I'd love to see a pic a 2.5lb plant. I've been trying to guess my yield based on other's plant sizes and can't seem to find much info.

How large is a 2.5lb plant?

ehhhhhhh Like just over 2lbs..... and just under 3lbs :helpsmilie:

Just give your plants love and care man and try not to worry the lil things like how much your going to get, you get what you put in.

If you think to hard about the finish line and not enough about how to get there then you will get lost ; )

Just try to use techniques that help you maximize your grow, because you can only get what the plant is ABLE to give you, some strains will give your dense weight others more lanky and not as heavy, EACH STRAIN IS DIFRRENT, so even if you compared plants its like compairing wiener size (i know im using wieners as a analogy, eww right?) Its not the size, but the motion of the ocean ; P

ehhhhhhh Like just over 2lbs..... and just under 3lbs :helpsmilie:

Just give your plants love and care man and try not to worry the lil things like how much your going to get, you get what you put in.

If you think to hard about the finish line and not enough about how to get there then you will get lost ; )

Just try to use techniques that help you maximize your grow, because you can only get what the plant is ABLE to give you, some strains will give your dense weight others more lanky and not as heavy, EACH STRAIN IS DIFRRENT, so even if you compared plants its like compairing wiener size (i know im using wieners as a analogy, eww right?) Its not the size, but the motion of the ocean ; P

I was going to say "I just want to see a 2.5lb plant" but because you brought up wiener analogy, I'm not going to say "I wanna see..." LOL

My 1st grow is 11 plants and 1 is less than 12" ... my 2nd grow is 26, so I'll be much less concerned on the 2nd grow.

Back
Top Bottom