New Grower

Hey Karl, I was not at this time last year registered here nor did I take pictures of last year I was bombarded by trying to get this 9,000,000 pound ball rolling. For the first time I had 72 total and at the end I was lookin at 6' plants with like 18 -28 braches off the main cola. Somethin' like 9 strains I ran. Some of the main colas were 4" in diameter some 5" and 1 was 34 inches long. It had no idea what in the hell i was in for Jeeeez, as I have said before some problems are better than others. feel me? kinda found 420 mag by accident tryin' to research potential problems for indoor gardening. I suppose it was supposed to come to pass. I am glad it did now i know there are alot of other "bad little monkeys" like me!!!!!!!!!!

YHA MAN lol i feel you on that! my first grow is 2, 15 gall girls and 3, 10 galls so i have lot of focus on them, next run is like 20 ish so that one should keep me busy : )

The work on my 1st grow is mild compared to what I'm going to have to do with the 2nd grow.

The 1st is 11 plants and the 2nd is 26 plants. I used to be able to water with 2 or 3 gallons of water with the 1st grow in veg.... I just used about 15 gallons of water and they are only 20" tall. When then get full sized, it'll be a bear to get in there and water them.

I'm really glad I made that auto-watering pump. It REALLY helps.

My 3rd grow might be double the size of my 2nd, not sure yet. I'd actually like to get the 3rd underway now, but I don't see enough good clone branches.

I'm trying to get to a perpetual harvest, but my timing is too far apart and it'll take some time to get it straight.

I my friend went the opposite way i am way smaller than my first . like 52 i think. 20 clones and 32 seedlings. i really did not plan on the last 32 seedlings to come to pass. i had planned on another 50 la confi. clones and scaled it back then generated my own seedlings from last years way bountiful harvest. so now i have to debate the mother versus continuing to get clones. I do not know if I wanna maintain a mother. So many decisions, so little time.Anyway i try to take in alot of info when not wit the girlies so when i am wit them I can talk to them and have discussions about their future or mine. Subject of much debate between them and I. they seem to be responding well to the attention that I lather upon them.Yes it works 4 me and no i am not insane, well maybe insane in the membrane from lack of O2. But that is another story for a different day.

I have a few questions ok .'I'm running 6 t5 2ft in 3x3x8ft . I have 4 plants . Should I just get the flower bulbs for the t5 are should I get a hps light setup? If so what's size hps light would I need to get? I can't make up mind so if anybody could give me there input it would help out a lot . Thanks

I have a few questions ok .'I'm running 6 t5 2ft in 3x3x8ft . I have 4 plants . Should I just get the flower bulbs for the t5 are should I get a hps light setup? If so what's size hps light would I need to get? I can't make up mind so if anybody could give me there input it would help out a lot . Thanks

if i were you i would get 3 warm spec bulbs and mix your t5, then get a 400-600w hps if you want to. that probly work good for your space

U CAN, i personaly would get a hps to ADD to the lighting, but thats just me. Many growers have takin full grow thorugh with t5s, but they arnt as dense and large as a hps can provide. its one of the things how much $ u have and how much you want to spend ; P

image1516.jpg
image1515.jpg
image1514.jpg
image1513.jpg
image1512.jpg
image1511.jpg

image1510.jpg
image1509.jpg
image1508.jpg

A few pics before flowering begins . This Saturday

So I had major fall in my grow closet I know rookie mistake, which left 4 of 4 plants smashed, but not yet dead, so I was down for a couple of days until I started doing some reading on supercropped,pruning and most of all defoliation. This was like life again reading all about those things, so after a wk of recovery from the fall the plants continue to grow. I was super happy being this is my first grow. So I did a Lil cropping and major defoliation , they are 3wks and 2 days into flowering . Before and after pics

image1726.jpg
image1727.jpg

I haven't been growing long myself, but one thing I have found out with no mistake, is that marijuana plants are tough as hell . :) the only thing that would worry me is stress hermies. again im new so it might not be a big worry.

Hey I have a quick question, i have start seeing white fuzzy mold on my soil a couple of times so I did some quick reading and found out that it could be scoop of so I have done that plus sprayed a lil vinger and walk mix twice, so I'm about 2wks from harvest, I kind know way I'm get mold my soil does have great drainage but its good, didnt add enough pertile to the soil and this is keep my humidty up a night . So my question could I repot my plant , so it will drain better? Thanks

So I had to harvest earlier then expect due to family coming in town on May 30, I just want to thank everybody that help me get through this grow its was a learn experience, after my daughter leave after the summer I will be doing a bigger and better grow this winter and really looking forward to it, but thanks again to everybody. I harvest a Oz and half , which I'm happy with do to the setup I had . Her are a couple of pic thanks and see you in the winter for my first official journal
image2265.jpg
image2266.jpg

Back
Top Bottom