Wishfull4life

Quit growing round leaves turned sandy brown just as nxt 2 leaves started to pop up any ideas what it is and what to do only abouy 2 inches tall. This is just a test grow have super skunk on the way but still like a good grow. Using small but decent size pot inside a tote lined with foil using 1 2ft t5 light nature care organic potting soil mixed a little bit of osmocote plus and 1 flowering plant spike about 3.5 inches away (edge of pot plant centered) watering with bottled water
1453161996484-1712214031.jpg

Pull the plant spike and don't give her anything but water for a couple weeks. That's a seedling,, water only until you get a couple nodes at least.... Good luck

I'm not going against what massmedman said but, the leaves your lady feeds on (the waxie yellow ones) don't have ANY nutrition that can be transferred to the plant. If your in soil I would agree with no food. You are going to have to go with nutes earlier than normal because of the yellow waxie leaves. I've been in that situation before and if your not careful it can go south but most pull through. Those leaves are usless and I'm not saying do it but you can hack them off and you wont notice a difference.

Back
Top Bottom