New Grower

Hello Everyone. I am new grower for my personal use. I just started about a month ago with auto flowering strains. I have a indoor 2x4 tent set up. It is legal here in VT for recreational use. I only grow two plant at a time for now until I can get the hang of it. Still trying to figure out a feeding schedule and the light height I need for optimal growth. So any info people can give me to help me get things right will be greatly appreciated. I also have a issue with temp fluctuations I gets up close to 90 degrees during the day. I have 4 inch inline fan pulling air out plus a small fan inside moving the air around. The plants seem to be handling it ok. But I did notice a couple of the top stems have some leaves starting to turn over (see pictures). I think I gave them to much nutrients but like I said I new and still learning. So any insight or information that will help me along will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all
Welcome to 420magazine!
I'm pretty new to growing and this site. I've garnered a lot of valuable info...the best is to document your efforts (journal) !

Back
Top Bottom