New Growth From Cotyledons?

Yeah I definitely read the taproot damage here with seedlings, but I've heard it before as well, but probably just some bad info.

It's funny you mention root trimming and abuse of clones. I took 2 clones from my Strawberry Blue, which only yielded 54.89 grams. I have one Clone which Vegged for about a month, gave her some LST and defol, and is flowering now in a 6-7 gal pot.

The other clone is still in Veg, in a 1 gal pot. I've been trimming roots, as well as redirecting them back into the pot when possible. Doing some really tight and dense LST on her, and will flower her when I have the canopy I want, and plan to compare yields.

It's going to be a longer Veg on the second clone, so I'm curious if I'll get rootbound, or if I can keep pushing her further and further in a small 1 gal pot to produce a better yield than the mother, or other clone.

Yeah I definitely read the taproot damage here with seedlings, but I've heard it before as well, but probably just some bad info.

It's funny you mention root trimming and abuse of clones. I took 2 clones from my Strawberry Blue, which only yielded 54.89 grams. I have one Clone which Vegged for about a month, gave her some LST and defol, and is flowering now in a 6-7 gal pot.

The other clone is still in Veg, in a 1 gal pot. I've been trimming roots, as well as redirecting them back into the pot when possible. Doing some really tight and dense LST on her, and will flower her when I have the canopy I want, and plan to compare yields.

It's going to be a longer Veg on the second clone, so I'm curious if I'll get rootbound, or if I can keep pushing her further and further in a small 1 gal pot to produce a better yield than the mother, or other clone.

Eventually you would think it would get root bound. Mine go about 2.5 months to 3 months in a 1 gallon pot and I wouldn't call them root bound yet.

Thanks. The past week she's been exploding so no worries anymore about those missing roots. BTW Cruiser I love the way you've trained that thing. I can't wait to learn to train them and trim them and micro top and micro topping fimming fluxing mainlining supercropping girdling LST methods.

Eventually you would think it would get root bound. Mine go about 2.5 months to 3 months in a 1 gallon pot and I wouldn't call them root bound yet.

I have a Strawberry Blue clone in a 1 gallon pot now. Vegged for 52 days, and now going to flower for 9+ weeks. I'm curious to see if she gets rootbound or not.

Back
Top Bottom