New Guy

OhhhZeee

New member. New grower. Only had one plant grow before and it was a male. It's a depressing moment, but now i know i can grow a plant. Everything was healthy about it, so i know my set up is good enough. I got 3 seeds put in the dirt now to try and go at it again. I pulled up the male today. Still from bagseed, but i tried a bowl pack of it and it's actually good stuff. So drop some comments, leave me some tips on anything, and legalize everywhere.

Re: New Guyyyyy

nice to meet ya. i have learned over my grows to start with only fem seeds, it saves so much heartache/headache. until then, bagseed will have to do.

nice to meet ya. i have learned over my grows to start with only fem seeds, it saves so much heartache/headache. until then, bagseed will have to do.
Yeah man, i was heart broken when i found out my plant linda turned out to be a bobby. Haha but thanks man. What state you in?

You should be less open and more cautious...you know, not being from a medical marijuana state and all. Consider removing your state to fly under the radar. This forum is for legal grows. Don't want to see you getting into trouble with LEO.

Yo whattup im new too and I just planted some seeds too.. Do you know what strain the seeds are? But yeah I wish you luck man.

Back
Top Bottom