Which one?

grannyT

Pictures are below in another post., I screwed up with "edit post" and put my pictures in a new post when I was trying fix it to make them larger.

Indica or Sativa? ??

I am very new...first one
This plant is from bagseed, 1 week since 12/12 started, don't know if male or female. Anyways, the leaves look like sative plant to me, I always have heard sativa grows tall. My plant is not growing good since put into 12/12, it didn't stretch like I have heard. ?. Also my leaves are two diff greens but I think that's a deficiency or something. Thanks for any opinions on my plants....just now flushed with slegehammer, maybe they will feel better soon.
:thanks:

Re: Which one ?

20130709_175205.jpg

View image in gallery

Sorry maybe this will work.

The plant looks fine. Better then fine tbh it looks really nice.

It possibly has a small bit too much nitrogen, but thats it (and that could just be the color of the camera lens)

IMHO so far so good.

It is an indica / sativa hybrid.

I would even go against the flow and state that it is likely to be sativa dominant (like 60/40).

Wow! ! I agree, now wish I knew if female, can't see yet. Thanks for your opinion!

There will be no absolute way to tell unless you flower the plant.

But it does look bushy... which ups the odds that it is female. A male will typically be taller and skinnier.

Looks like a White Widow, or one of the 10,000 different varieties thereof... or similar type of plant.

Here is a picture of a White Widow that I recently grew after a couple of weeks flowering. Note the similarity in leaf structure to the plant that you have? This version of WW is 60/40 and is very similar in looks to yours.
IMG_20130406_014506_351.jpg

Same plant, in veg a couple of weeks earlier:
2013-02-28_00-28-01_192.jpg

I hope it has Sativa, I don't like feeling being all tired and sleepy after I smoke, isn't that how indica makes you feel, not sure though.

Yes, basically that is how a pure indica will make you feel. Though this is not a guarantee.

You can harvest an indica a little early - and you will get more of a mind buzz. But this does depress the yield just a little.

I believe that White Widow is the best combination of a sativa and indica that I have ever personally tasted. It has a nice mind buzz and then trails off to a body buzz. So let's hope that you have both a female and something like a WW - you will end up very happy.

Well granny WW is a indica type high.

If you want more sativa (keep in mind sativas take like 12-14 weeks typically instead of 8-9 weeks for indicas), then look for some strains like G-13, Jack herrer, any Thai strain.

surprisingly my purple kush seems to have a lot of sativa in them, judging from the leaves.

Anything "thai" if its really from thailand is a sativa. Same with Nam grass.

I think one of your best bets is to get jack herrer. it won the cannabis cup a few times and is a fairly popular strain so easy to find.

purple kush i wouldnt of thought it has much sativa because "Kush" refers to Indica plants from the "Hindu Kush" mountains.

And while it is certainly growing in a Indica manor (very bushy), the leaf shape leans on sativa. They are very large leaves (about a foot in diameter and skinny points)

If you want sativa do not get "Kush"

Back
Top Bottom