New Guy

Omega Man

Yo canna-gangstas. I'm new, say hello to me but do not bask in my glow of mystery, I am a humble grower not seeking attention but rather I have come to contribute to this fine community.

My grow Journal OMEGA MAN'S

I grow in a legal cannabis country, it's hot and humid and I grow indoors hydroponically. I have experience.

I do not smoke, Smoking is not medicinal it's just retarded. Sadly vaping is not any different. Sublingual for teh win!!!

Have a great weekend :thumb:

Re: "New Guy"

Give me some greets ladies and gentlemen, I thought 420 Magazine loves New People :thumb:

IMG_213619.JPG
IMG_213924.JPG

Oh yea so about me ,

I am a mortal man that travels the world on cannabis adventures and other secular activities that are cool and fun.

I have been a user of cannabis since I was 14 and I just quit smoking/VAPING in 2016 changing over to bioavailable tinctures.

Cannabis is definitely the real cure on the market, it's "cheap", you can grow it yourself and it aids humans with many ailments, animals too!

I share my cannabis with my family and everyone I talk to about cannabis always thought it was just a silly street drug for hippies/liberals/criminals to smoke.

Slowly but surely the face of cannabis is changing in this new era.

so where are all my greets at

Welcome. Just started my 2nd grow from seed. Happy growing to you!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Welcome to the life.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I love it!! I have been around it my whole life. I have been a partaker in smoking and helping with many grows for a lot of years. My grandpa, dad, step-dad were growers. when my husband and I got married 12 years ago he did not smoke at all. He had only smoked a couple of times. Well my hubs ended up with some serious health issues and the Dr kept giving him more and more prescriptions and the meds ended up giving him seizures 5 in one day. The meds were not helping him so I started doing a lot of research and took him off of all of his meds and he is being treated only with canabis for the past 4 years and this is the best his health has been. .
So now I took the next step which is growing my own and loving every minute of it.
My 1st grow was all clones.
My Cherry Pie ended up giving me just over 2oz dry
Liquid Coke 2.6oz dry
And Super Silver 1.5oz.
Not great but....... Hey
All plants gave me small lil yummy nuggets. Learned a lot from that grow and now I am hooked!!!.

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Thank you AngryBird, KushGirl, Eeko, Askhole and JimmyJames and Spart for the greets :thanks:

I smoked for many years until finally chronic bronchitis set in and I decided since lung transplants aren't practical I better take care of my only 2 windbags that I own.

There is something funny about getting higher than a kite without being notorious about my method of ingestion :)

Hope to see what all of you are working on in your journals , happy Sunday friends!

Yo canna-gangstas. I'm new, say hello to me but do not bask in my glow of mystery, I am a humble grower not seeking attention but rather I have come to contribute to this fine community.

My grow Journal OMEGA MAN'S

I grow in a legal cannabis country, it's hot and humid and I grow indoors hydroponically. I have experience.

I do not smoke, Smoking is not medicinal it's just retarded. Sadly vaping is not any different. Sublingual for teh win!!!

Have a great weekend :thumb:

I Like your signature/text
As n00b grower myself here, I just wanted to mention that I have NOT entirely quit 'smoking' weed myself yet and I may never . I still like to get high a couple times a week. but definitely agree oral/sublingual is where I find more the best medicinal value from this plant of late.

Back
Top Bottom