New Guy

surfy

Hi all, Good to be among you. I have recently decided to grow my own medicine. Stealth op in a walk in closet. I chose to grow using DWC. I have 2 Viparspecter 450s and am currently growing rogue seeds from some Jack. Over the past few days there has been a development of powder around my basket holes. I dont think It is WPM, I think it is tap water junk. So I ordered a RO sysytem. Gonna get it all right with this rogue jack and then start some Blueberry Auto I ordered from True North. But If anyone has any Info or advice about the powder I would appreciate your input. I scraped some of the powder up and looked at it thru a microscope. It is a brilliant white substance with high light reflectivity. I painted the grow room with flat white paint and let it dry for 3 days before hooking everything up. Have steady humidity and heat, plenty of circulation and ventilation. Im wondering if it is paint dust or maybe fluoride or calcium from tap. Anyhow thought I would say High and Introduce myself. Happy growing !

Welcome to the community. It very well could be calcium or chlorine from hard water. Tap water varies so much from area to area. Cool that your hooking up an ro system. I hope you grow some beatiful ladies. Do you have any pics yet or pics of the white stuff

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I am trying to get my son to fix my lappy so I can post piocs Hopefully he will take care of that soon. I am using the flora trio nutes. I replaced res with ro water nutes and cal-mag and hydroguard. they look like they luvin it

waiting on my son to fix pc so I can post pics. I changed res water. switched to the RO water with flora trio, cal-mag and hydroguard. They look like they are loving it so far

Back
Top Bottom