new here and just starting my own grow and may need advice

newbiegrnthmb

Hi guys...just started these 2 weeks tomorrow...they are in 5 gal buckets with organic soil and perlite mix...have only been watering every couple days by spraying bottled water...no nutrients yet...t5 lights oscillating fan and an inline fan for exhaust (new to all the terms)...I need info on when to change into next cycle and when nutrients are needed. Any help would be great...I ordered white widow skunk but decided to plant the freebie seeds first and 2 white widow skunks...started with 6 but 1 didn't germinate so I have no idea what I have on my hands but think they r all female. Trying to figure out how to add pics

hey welcome to :420: if you need anything please let me know. if i do not have the answer immediately off hand, i will find or get it. you have found a great community of growers here that all give support to new growers.

Hi guys...just started these 2 weeks tomorrow...they are in 5 gal buckets with organic soil and perlite mix...have only been watering every couple days by spraying bottled water...no nutrients yet...t5 lights oscillating fan and an inline fan for exhaust (new to all the terms)...I need info on when to change into next cycle and when nutrients are needed. Any help would be great...I ordered white widow skunk but decided to plant the freebie seeds first and 2 white widow skunks...started with 6 but 1 didn't germinate so I have no idea what I have on my hands but think they r all female. Trying to figure out how to add pics

Hi newbiegrnthmb :ciao:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

What are common mistakes made by first time growers?

Welcome, newbie!

You've come to the right place and sound like you already have an above-average start on things. I admire that organic soil ;) try looking into some good nutes, I like GH (general hydroponics), personally.

Back
Top Bottom