New here but not the cannabis :D

marq

Greetings from the nothern area of North America! I'm currently starting my first ever actual grow (after an obviously failed attempt with incandescent bulbs, lol) and in about week 3 or so. I've enjoyed the effects of cannabis now for years off and on and have recently gotten back into it again. I can never escape it, everywhere I go, it just follows me ;). Anyways, I've been considering on starting my own grow journal and today kicked it off as I'm slightly worried about one of my babies. She (I'm speaking optimistically here) has looked strong up until I introduced some new lights last night and now she's looking kind of droopy. I'll post a picture once I start my journal.

I've recently introduced my wife to this wonderful world and she's loving it as well but we think she may have some allergies as her chest gets really tight and it becomes harder to breath (I at first just said its because she doesn't smoke at all where as I smoke tobacco on a daily basis). So, anyways, there's a brief introduction about myself and I can't wait to hear from you all

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom