Hey 420 Friends!

Gutter444

Hey everyone,

I joined :420: just over 2 weeks ago. I've already started my 1st journal. I decided to do a bit more looking around the site, and realised I never did introduce myself here.

I'm Nic, i live in Ontario Canada. Always been a huge fan of cannabis. Recently decided to stop drinking as I realised it was ruining my life. I've had alot of extra time on my hands (boredom which lead me to drinking alot) and growing has been a major help with keeping my mind off drinking and making me and overall healthier happier person. I owe alot of that to the help I have gotten from this site with my multiple questions early on in my 1st grow. Anyways that's a little about me. Can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you! Happy smoking :passitleft:

I didnt smoke any weed for about 3 years after I got sober. I started growing outdoors again but the cops and rippers were taking half my crop each year so I started growing indoors. 420 Magazine was a god send teaching me the ropes.

I didnt smoke any weed for about 3 years after I got sober. I started growing outdoors again but the cops and rippers were taking half my crop each year so I started growing indoors. 420 Magazine was a god send teaching me the ropes.
I stopped for the 2 months when I went away and a month after I got back home. I needed something to do though, 420 magazine has been a huge help with my first grow ever and also with all the boredom that has come with completely changing my lifestyle and alot of the people I used to associate with. It's been awesome having the members here to chat with.

I grew my first outdoor plants in 1977. They were Colombian Red Bud so didn’t mature by the end of our summer/fall. I still think it was the best reefer I ever smoked. Lol

Hey everyone,

I joined :420: just over 2 weeks ago. I've already started my 1st journal. I decided to do a bit more looking around the site, and realised I never did introduce myself here.

I'm Nic, i live in Ontario Canada. Always been a huge fan of cannabis. Recently decided to stop drinking as I realised it was ruining my life. I've had alot of extra time on my hands (boredom which lead me to drinking alot) and growing has been a major help with keeping my mind off drinking and making me and overall healthier happier person. I owe alot of that to the help I have gotten from this site with my multiple questions early on in my 1st grow. Anyways that's a little about me. Can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you! Happy smoking :passitleft:
Welcome to the site buddy I hope you have a great time here and I know you will find all the help you will need in your grow and in your journey. Congratulations on kicking the drinking know it's a hard time from seeing others go thru it so hang in there. I thank cannabis for helping me get off the pain pills all the drs wanted me on and got me hooked on and didn't want me to stop but finally said screw it and did it and I couldn't have done it with out mary janes help. Any ways Welcome to community Brother!!!!!!

Welcome to the site buddy I hope you have a great time here and I know you will find all the help you will need in your grow and in your journey. Congratulations on kicking the drinking know it's a hard time from seeing others go thru it so hang in there. I thank cannabis for helping me get off the pain pills all the drs wanted me on and got me hooked on and didn't want me to stop but finally said screw it and did it and I couldn't have done it with out mary janes help. Any ways Welcome to community Brother!!!!!!
That's awesome man! I have family and friends who've been addicted to pain pills, super dangerous. That's why I love MJ the worst that ever happens to me is I end up on the couch with a bag of chips. Alot better then where I used to end up. :rofl:

That's awesome man! I have family and friends who've been addicted to pain pills, super dangerous. That's why I love MJ the worst that ever happens to me is I end up on the couch with a bag of chips. Alot better then where I used to end up. :rofl:
Exactly right man much rather be passed out on the couch with food all around and a bag of weed than anything else lmao. I hated the pills but have cluster headaches and other junk i had to have something and as the pill epidemic got worse the Drs would just write more and stronger crap even if I said no it was a fight or they'd threaten ya but best day ever was when I went in for my last visit and i pissed for em and it popped dirty for weed and they thought theyd try threatening me and have all freaked out but they came in n did the big talk n said i was lucky n wouldn't cut me off this time then I spoke uo n saod oh didn't i tell ya I quit all your pills n the weed showing up is what helped me get off em and it had been 28 days since I took anything beside weed lol they shit their pants Dr stumbled over his words telling me I should've talked to him n all that n freaked when he learned I still hadnt paid my visit since it was always after visit lol but I said I'm gonna be the bigger person and i paid the fee and said thanks for getting me hooked but you didn't set the hook good enough i spit that sucker out and back to the ocean I go lmfao best feeling ever walking out of the that day.

:rofl: hahaha love it bud! Drs Definitely don't always know best. Good for you for sticking up for yourself. Gotta love the power of MJ.

:ganjamon:
Thanks bro and same to you cause at the end of the day those doctors are all getting kick backs from big pharma in one way or another and I know not all of them are like that and it's amazing when you find one that has morals and ethics and still holds true that they are there for the betterment of their patients then when ya find that one you stay there and they never try to push anything on you or if you say you don't want to go a certain route or take sumn they're ok with it and might try to ask you again just cause they think it's best but in the end it's your life and health and your decision all they can do is make a recommendation

Back
Top Bottom