New here. Cannabis oil?

Dastardly

Hi, all. I'm new here, so bear with me.

Recently a week ago, a relative of mine found out she has a short time to live due to her cancer spreading to her brain. I have been searching over the internet this past week to find new ways to help her, because the Doctors have basically told her they cannot do anything anymore for her. I discovered Rick Simpsons cannabis oil, and have watched videos, read articles, watched documentaries, YT videos on this. I am still a little confused with some things about the oil, like does the THC get left in it? Some people say it doesn't, some people say it does. I'm in the UK, and I was trying to find someone who would make the oil for me, mainly because I am afraid of making it since there is solvent in it. Also, has anyone been successful with this so far??? Using it on a relative or yourself, I mean.

I did get a friend who sells cannabis to make it. Although, he never heard of the oil before, and I gave him the website with instructions on how to make it. But, when he gave it to me, it was in tin foil and I was expecting to open it to see a syringe, however, I unfolded the tin foil and saw what looked like to be a green/yellow 'paste'. It smelled of cannabis, and it was wet, there was a small drop of liquid underneath the 'paste'. After all the research I did, I have never seen anything like that and I know that is not suppose to be the outcome of it. So, I did not give my relative it, and am wondering if anyone sells it, or is it better to just make it myself?

Sorry to sound ignorant. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom