IMG_20211106_230943059.jpg

I also acquired 4 blackberry kush seeds yesterday
Anyone got any good advice 4 bringing them up
Not sure if auto or not

Hey guys
Does anyone agree that I hv true hermaphrodites

IMG_20211106_231305722.jpg

IMG_20211106_230943059.jpg
Your pictures have not shown me any male parts. It appears that you are taking a picture of normal swollen female calyxes, and I see no sign of it being a hermi at all.

Welcome to the forum @eyeH8M... I hope you find that you can get very accurate information here and from a lot of very friendly folks... but maybe you are getting the same thing from the folks over at Leafly and are reaching out for a second opinion. In any case, welcome!
:welcome:

Your pictures have not shown me any male parts. It appears that you are taking a picture of normal swollen female calyxes, and I see no sign of it being a hermi at all.

Welcome to the forum @eyeH8M... I hope you find that you can get very accurate information here and from a lot of very friendly folks... but maybe you are getting the same thing from the folks over at Leafly and are reaching out for a second opinion. In any case, welcome!
This forum has been more informative than Leafly
Im just more familiar with their platform I do get my accessories there

This forum has been more informative than Leafly
Im just more familiar with their platform I do get my accessories there
I will definitely b putting my ?s n all of y'all's more than capable hands

Back
Top Bottom