It's been a long time since I hv grown any flower
The new laws made it much easier
I hv 2 strains growing now that I can't seem 2 find any info on
If anyone has any knowledge of these 2 strains please get bk wit me
I hv
Purple lemon hammer
Purple napalm

Here's what I could find, hope it helps:

Lemon Hammer is named after the many, many lemon strains that grace her ancestral line and the metaphorical hammer of potency that delivers the zing. The full immediate lineage is: Lemon Bean x Lemon Bean – itself a powerhouse that features Lemon Skunk, Sour Diesel and Lemon Tree in its genetics. All those lemons result in a strain of rare potency that will have you pursing your lips with the effects of sharp, zesty limonene – a real throwback to all those amazing lemon strains from back in the day. This wonderfully bred cross is a Who’s Who? of lemon legends and shows all the very best characteristics from her immediate genetic lineage.

Finely balanced between Sativa and Indica in dominance, Lemon Hammer flowers in 8-9 weeks and legally operating growers can expect high yields and potent results from this outstanding Cali hybrid.

Purple Napalm:

PURPLE NAPALM (INDICA) THC-33% “”INDOOR”” and a review from 420 in May of 2020. Purple Napalm: Rare Strain? Intoxicating Smell!

:welcome: to :420:

Got any pics of your plants?

IMG_20211104_162052681.jpg

IMG_20211104_162032671.jpg

IMG_20211104_162012465_HDR.jpg

Here's what I could find, hope it helps:

Lemon Hammer is named after the many, many lemon strains that grace her ancestral line and the metaphorical hammer of potency that delivers the zing. The full immediate lineage is: Lemon Bean x Lemon Bean – itself a powerhouse that features Lemon Skunk, Sour Diesel and Lemon Tree in its genetics. All those lemons result in a strain of rare potency that will have you pursing your lips with the effects of sharp, zesty limonene – a real throwback to all those amazing lemon strains from back in the day. This wonderfully bred cross is a Who’s Who? of lemon legends and shows all the very best characteristics from her immediate genetic lineage.

Finely balanced between Sativa and Indica in dominance, Lemon Hammer flowers in 8-9 weeks and legally operating growers can expect high yields and potent results from this outstanding Cali hybrid.

Purple Napalm:

PURPLE NAPALM (INDICA) THC-33% “”INDOOR”” and a review from 420 in May of 2020. Purple Napalm: Rare Strain? Intoxicating Smell!

The review is what brought me 2 this site but I did not know about the THC%
Thnk u

Welcome to 420 Magazine @eyeH8M

You should start a grow journal so we can follow along with you. Here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Too answer your question.

Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain is a 70/30 Sativa dominant hybrid with a 19% - 22% THC average. The buds are dark green with noticeable purple leafage and fluffy red hairs. The aroma of fresh fruits swirled with an earth smell and fruity lemon taste work really well together. It can treat headaches, depression, stress, fatigue, and chronic pain. Ideal for daytime usage.

Type of High

Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain’s high is an over load of happiness that flows from your mind and then transitions to your body sending this relax but functional feeling from head to toe.

Genetics

Lineage: Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain is a cross between Purple Kush and Lemon Haze cannabis strains.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purple Nepal is a cross between an original Nepalese strain and Lemon Thai. A happy, medium-level strain, Purple Nepal will not leave you stuck on the couch but is best used when you are looking to unwind at the end of the day. Sweet and flowery, Purple Nepal has a mellow, earthy grape taste that complements its almost completely purple leaves. This strain is easy to cultivate and typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks. While it may be grown outdoors with some difficulty, it typically grows best and produces high yields when grown indoors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @eyeH8M

You should start a grow journal so we can follow along with you. Here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Too answer your question.

Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain is a 70/30 Sativa dominant hybrid with a 19% - 22% THC average. The buds are dark green with noticeable purple leafage and fluffy red hairs. The aroma of fresh fruits swirled with an earth smell and fruity lemon taste work really well together. It can treat headaches, depression, stress, fatigue, and chronic pain. Ideal for daytime usage.

Type of High

Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain’s high is an over load of happiness that flows from your mind and then transitions to your body sending this relax but functional feeling from head to toe.

Genetics

Lineage: Purple Lemon Haze cannabis strain is a cross between Purple Kush and Lemon Haze cannabis strains.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purple Nepal is a cross between an original Nepalese strain and Lemon Thai. A happy, medium-level strain, Purple Nepal will not leave you stuck on the couch but is best used when you are looking to unwind at the end of the day. Sweet and flowery, Purple Nepal has a mellow, earthy grape taste that complements its almost completely purple leaves. This strain is easy to cultivate and typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks. While it may be grown outdoors with some difficulty, it typically grows best and produces high yields when grown indoors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank u 4 ur info
I ? The guy I got my napalm seed from I myself thought of the Nepal strain & he swore up & down it wasn't Nepal
Is it not too l8 2 strt a journal being that it's almost harvest time 4 me
Also is there such a thing as a 1/2 auto
What's ur tk on music being played during the lifespan of these wonderfully magnificent flowers
Thx again

Welcome to the forum @eyeH8M :welcome::passitleft:

It's been a long time since I hv grown any flower
The new laws made it much easier
I hv 2 strains growing now that I can't seem 2 find any info on
If anyone has any knowledge of these 2 strains please get bk wit me
I hv
Purple lemon hammer
Purple napalm
Sounds like some sort of cannabis :lot-o-toke:
The review is what brought me 2 this site but I did not know about the THC%
Thnk u
I have found the THC levels don't mean too much, I look at the terpene profile, and find those that match my tastes :high-five:

I have a Blackberry Gum that only has 21- 23% THC, smells and tastes like Capt Crunch berries...gets me higher than my Liberty Haze at 26-28% THC...it's all in your chemistry, IMO :snowboating:

Welcome to the forum @eyeH8M :welcome::passitleft:

Sounds like some sort of cannabis :lot-o-toke:

I have found the THC levels don't mean too much, I look at the terpene profile, and find those that match my tastes :high-five:

I have a Blackberry Gum that only has 21- 23% THC, smells and tastes like Capt Crunch berries...gets me higher than my Liberty Haze at 26-28% THC...it's all in your chemistry, IMO :snowboating:
I shall keep all that n mind
I love my being n my flower beds I hv lots of unique flora
(I hv a rose that blooms striped & changes 3 colors b4 it wilts)
I love smoking on good buds while n my flower beds & there is always death metal or black metal blasting
So naturally when bud became legal 2 grow I had 2 get digging
This site & Leafly hv helped me ALOT n the areas I didn't know much about & I'm learning proper terminology
Any advice I can get is very much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom