New Layout - Yay or Nay?

Do you Love or Hate the new layout?

• Total voters
Why does it not take up the full page now? I don't understand what adavantage that holds. Otherwise it's cool.

when i design this site, i must keep everyone in mind...
all browsers, all resolutions, etc...
unfortunately, a LOT of stoners use older computers with older monitors...
believe it or not, a huge number of people still view in 800x600...
if i make the site for 1024x768, then 800x600 users won't see all of the page content, they will have to use scroll bars to move left and right...as well as up and down...this makes for a terrible surfing session...
if i set it for 800x600, they can see the site fine and so can everyone else...
and the only way i can figure out how to use a graphical header at top, is to make the site a fixed width...
all feedback and suggestions are encouraged and welcome...
this is still the larva stage and anything is possible.
thanks everyone!

that banner on the top ,that is definatly paradise lol

i have to be honest, i really dont like it except for the banner. its probably just me but i dont think scrolling is very hard to do and youve gotta be pretty lazy to not even wanna move your hand even an inch... i say bring back the full screen because its just ridiculous to be wasting half the page!

ah in light of viewing constrictions some dinosaurs may face, I'll say this way is fine. yeah the banner does kickass

the banner is sweet but the size is kinda frustrating and annoying

Love it!

420 said:
unfortunately, a LOT of stoners use older computers with older monitors...
believe it or not, a huge number of peole still view in 800x600...

...I may be the only one admiting this, but I still use a 800x600 monitor and I have absolutely no complaints about the site's layout, only praise. Great job! love it! Always have.. I ecspecialy love the banner at the top and how you keep changing it, haha. :laughtwo:

Yeah, I hear you Rob, the 800x600 is a shitty issue, but it's pretty much standard... A part from that, I dig it.
I like the header too.

When posting a reply in advanced mode the boxes stick out of the side.. just htought I'd let you know...

i know...
800 wide photos make it wider as well...
and a few other things...
i'm not going to spend all day tweaking that stuff yet until we decide on the layout...
thanks bro.

i cleaned up the forum descriptions to use only one line of text...
that should make it a little less busy...
also removed the nav on the left side, making the front page less crowded...
feedback?

I can't tell the differance. But here's some constructive critisism: ........ hmm can't think of anything. The site is primo.

No disrespect intended but is a calender page really important?
I have that option of telling me what day it is on my pc and my phone.

well, when the calendar is actually populated properly, it is very useful...we used to post 420 related events there...i think the mods that used to handle it are gone...we should get one mod for this job only... please discuss this matter in detail in another thread...maybe mod forum.
thanks...;)

i like it, but i agree on the weird gaps on the side

I like the other one better. Is the4re a way we can get the random gallary up again? I love that. Plus the other downer is I have to scroll to see the latest updated forums where as befor I didn't have to.

Back
Top Bottom