New Layout - Yay or Nay?

Do you Love or Hate the new layout?

• Total voters
420 said:
well, when the calendar is actually populated properly, it is very useful...we used to post 420 related events there...i think the mods that used to handle it are gone...we should get one mod for this job only... please discuss this matter in detail in another thread...maybe mod forum.
thanks...;)
:smokin3: I used to do it. I just didn't do it this year.:bongrip:

the skinny new forum surprised me at first but it doesn't bother me, I think it looks fine, and the banner up top rocks hard!

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Is there any way to set it up as an optional format? Like something we can choose from in our profile?

Now THAT is a very interesting idea, I wonder if that's possible.

Other thing is that the new format doesn't fit the pictures in the 800 width format. It's extending it to like 840 or something to fit the piture and member info side bar. Might just be me. Anyone else experiencing this? Whereever a pic is posted it makes that post a little wider than the rest of the posts in that thread?

i'll see if i can add some kind of wallpaper on the sides to fill in that gap...

i'm working on the random gallery module issue...
it seems that admin and registered users can see it, but green group and mods cannot....still searching...

there is an option to let you choose which style you want, once i get one style right, we will make another...but one at a time...800 first...
i also know about the picture issue...
i have to resize them all if i keep this format, but i have not decided yet, so...give it the weekend to see what everyone has to say and what i can do to make it look better, first...i can make the pictures smaller with one batch run, but cannot make them larger if this doesn't work out...when done, there will never be scroll bars anywhere but on the right side...

Man 420, I know we don't say it enough, but thanks for puting together this awesome site, I know its helped me A LOT! thanks for all the time and effort... Peace.

If I may be so bold, I think the calendar needs to go back where it was. I know it might seem small and stupid, but I just like it better at the top instead of at the bottom of the most recent forums.

these are the people that say they hate the new format...

420gamer, BlackTurboTeg420, bluntman420, brett2themax, Dunlap, Euphoricpa, GiveMeGangA, HAHA420, NoDirtWeed4Me

do you guys still hate it even after my recent fixes?

Its not that i hate it just a lil things changed . I still am a lil iffy about the size. I know you are compromising for other with different computer. But even when you have a thread with pictures the pictures are huge in the thread Dunno i like it more now with the cool leafs on the side.

okay turbo, go look at the gallery now and let me know what you think?
are all of the pictures working properly now?
can i take you off the hater's list yet?...;)

I like the new leafs, Maple leaf for photoshop? lol

Lol i didnt say i hated it lol . Hate is such a strong word. I disliked the layup of the skinny format but like i said i understandd that you are doing to for the best of every one. So i will suck it up lol.:allgood: Ill go check the gallery now.Keep up the great work

Everything is cool as long as I can still find the fourms okay lol. But I like the new top banner, ocean, beach, and weed. Keep up the good work you guys!

Back
Top Bottom