New Layout - Yay or Nay?

Do you Love or Hate the new layout?

• Total voters
SHADED said:
Everything on this site is good, EXCEPT the PM inbox is too small. Maximum 10 messages?! What's up with that?

I don't think too many people go crazy with the PM's, so 10 is probably enough to satisfy everybody, and you can delete them after you've read them, so why do you need a bigger limit? Besides, Rob only has a limited amount of money and resources, so I don't think he's going to be using up most of his bandwidth so that everyone can have a thousand msgs in their PM inbox.:peace:

Good point. . . Yawn I'm bored of this site.

SHADED said:

Yeah it's been kind of slow lately, and the threads haven't been very exciting either, I wish I could think of a killer thread :smokin::allgood:

SHADED said:

Maybe, but I am not only getting good grow tips, but I am meeting a lot of pretty cool people to chat with. And with the lack of people I have to talk to in the virtual world, you people of the 420 cyber world are a breath of fresh air...uh... a bong of fresh water:bongrip: ? ...:laughtwo:

So even though things may not always be great, its still worth the appreciation. Everything is perception.

[edit: oh! I like the new banner with the bud close up.. its really pretty!! I also like the new lighter background.. its a bit more, ...covert? Ive always liked it though. Im not here for the backgrounds, Im here for the information, so as long as that stays.. we are good. ]

^ You're right, the people on this site kick ass, I dedicate this last bowl of the night to all you people who make me laugh and keep my bordeom at bay. Rock on 420 Times! :headbanger: :bong: :adore: :allgood: :peace:

I'm lovin the new banner!

420 dude, the new background is so mellow. I'm feelin' it:cool:

Glad everyone is diggin' it to!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

420 said:
the gaps he is referring to are on the right and left of the banner ads at top...that will be fixed as soon as i find someone to help me re-create the header to accomodate both...soon...;)

glad everyone is digging the new layout now...;)

Back
Top Bottom