New Maui Wowie grow

joetherag42

I just received my order of 10 Maui Wowie seeds.
Are there any special considerations to get these germinated and growing? In the past with other seeds I
have used various methods of Germinating the seeds.
I plan on doing the veg and flower in my 8'x15' grow room. I have not grown inside in a few years, so I need to
clean up the room very good.
I just bought a Six Site grow system from A local San Diego Manufacturer.
The system has a water barrel, six double bucket sites. the top buckets have holes drilled into
the bottom. It came with all the hoses and fittings. It uses HYDROTRON balls as the grow medium.
It has a very functional Brain Bucket with a timer to let water flow out to the sites and return to the barrel.
The system can be expanded with a larger Water Barrel, and easy to add on more bucket sites. Because I'm in California I will stay at the Legal six grow sites. I may put one or two seedlings in my Aquaponics Grow tray to see how they do.
I use a double water filtration unit to keep the water clean and free of sediment and Chlorine and Chloramine.
I will be using two 600 watt LED grow/flower lights.
I have Air input and output fans. The input has a filter element on it to filter out bugs and stuff.
I have been growing for about 15 years. I use the harvested product to make RSO to treat my CLL Leukemia.
the RSO has kept my White blood cells, (WBC) at the Stage 1 level.
I also help others who have cancer, by providing info on how to grow their own medicine.
Any advice on growing this strain would be much appreciated.

I just received my order of 10 Maui Wowie seeds.
Are there any special considerations to get these germinated and growing? In the past with other seeds I
have used various methods of Germinating the seeds.
I plan on doing the veg and flower in my 8'x15' grow room. I have not grown inside in a few years, so I need to
clean up the room very good.
I just bought a Six Site grow system from A local San Diego Manufacturer.
The system has a water barrel, six double bucket sites. the top buckets have holes drilled into
the bottom. It came with all the hoses and fittings. It uses HYDROTRON balls as the grow medium.
It has a very functional Brain Bucket with a timer to let water flow out to the sites and return to the barrel.
I use a double water filtration unit to keep the water clean and free of sediment and Chlorine and Chloramine.
I will be using two 600 watt LED grow/flower lights.
I have Air input and output fans. The input has a filter element on it to filter out bugs and stuff.
I have been growing for about 15 years. I use the harvested product to make RSO to treat my CLL Leukemia.
the RSO has kept my White blood cells, (WBC) at the Stage 1 level.
I also help others who have cancer, by providing info on how to grow their own medicine.
Any advice on growing this strain would be much appreciated.
Hey @joetherag42 how are you my friend.
I'm sorry to hear of your health issues.
I recently started using RSO, changed my life.
I can't believe how it's improved my health.
Seeds, ok mix a solution of water with 10% hydrogen peroxide.
Soak your seeds no more than 24 hrs.
Then put them between 2 wet paper towels, same water.
Keep them warm damp and dark.
Tails will pop out and your ready to go.
Can't help with that particular strain.
I can recommend @Prescription Blend nutrients for them though.
Fantastic nutrients, everything your ladies will need.

Stay safe
Bill

I have grown out a maui wowie strain, Cherry Bomb many times. I never had the need for nutrients, those just cause problems. Water until heavy, let it go until the pot is light again. Plenty of sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom