New Medical Marijuana Policy Issued

But the fact is it means nothing. No change in law, not binding to any state or federal prosecutors, nothing to guide judges.
Its just another line of shit from the shitmeister Obama. He said we were going to pull out of Iraq and shutdown gitmo too. Just rhetoric. Until they change the laws its just rhetoric.

Even if it doesn't mean a whole lot to us, seeing the CNN headline stating that the Obama administration has changed it's view on marijuana could help influence the people against legalization into a more reasonable mindset.

Well-color that one campaign promise firmly in the delivered column...I hope Steve Cooley is beginning to get the message...this movement is now ours to lose-GO SIGN A PETITION!! This literally made my day this morning...Good work Mr President....

This is a start, but as long as we have elected officials with their own agendas such as the DA in LA and San Diego we are still facing an ongoing battle.

Lets hope that this leads to new laws not just a policy.

I'm glad to see these State's will hopefully be left alone to dispense MED'S (period) I hope this all goes well. I bet there will still be bust? But let's hope the Disp. keep it on the up n up. They'll be scrutinized. ::peace:

No doubt in my mind the dispensaries will be under a state and federal microscope. The only reason for there existence in the eyes of the law is the high tax revenues that will be collected by cash starved states. It's all about the money and believe me the government want's to make sure they get every last penny owed to them.

Obama's the man? Did i miss something? Did the law change? No. I'm being harassed right now, even after obama's "policy", saying i can't use cannibis while on probation. It's part of my meds. is it not? Obama shit! Didn't he say that at the first of his term. DID THEY LISTEN? Now it's "POLICY" because he told them again? Give me a break. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you folks but shit is still shit no matter what you spray on it.

Just a glimmer. They can still invade your privacy if they suspect you have too much money. Money laundering suspicion is their open door for investigations and wiretaps.
This is too big a plum for L.E. to give up, and it might diminish the cop-court-prison industry and put some fuzz out of jobs.

I agree that nothing has changed and will not change until there is a change to the laws.:peace:

Like I have stated... it is a cash cow for the LE/federal terrorist organizations that go after medical patients and their dispensories. Only time will tell.

There are several sentences in that memo that still make us targets for them. Remember that Marijuana is a big money maker that finances these terrorist organizations that hide under the umbrella of state and federal government.

maybe a bit of self-policing from within the medical Cannabis community is called for. you all know as well as i do that there are greedy people who care nothing about sick people, hiding behind those same sick people. think before you buy. don't support dispensaries that you have doubts about. if its that important to you then do some research and only buy from dispensaries that are within guidelines. i don't live in a legal state yet and i've never even been inside of a dispensary but from what i've read and seen i believe i would be able to make a pretty good guess.

if your not a legit patient then grow a pair, man up and don't hide behind medical Cannabis to catch your buzz. get your Cannabis the old fashioned way.

its not just enforcement that is abusing medical Cannabis patient rights.

until Cannabis is legal i don't see the attacks and abuses ending. Cannabis should be re-legalized.

I still agree with those that make the point that this is just policy, nothing more. Policy can change with a change in administration, or with a few bribes and blackmail thrown around in the right places. We were told the same thing back in the spring, and the DEA still conducted raids.

Nevertheless, this is a step forward. We still have most of a marathon ahead. But one step encourages the next, and the next, until we're off and running. It'll get people talking, and that's the most important part.

Free the weed!

Can anyone say SMOKE SCREEN for his health plans. He bull shitted all of us talking how he smoked and inhaled to get our votes then what? The d.e.a. has been on the war path ever since he was elected. Now he needs backing for the health care plan. Hey let's tell the marijuana folks theres a new "POLICY". Then we get their backing, again, then screw them? UNTIL ELECTION TIME AGAIN. Na don't believe it. Think about it folks if he was HONESTLY going to stop the harassment then he would change the law. PERIOD!!!! If he does end up screwing all of us I can only hope ALL the marijuana users, that voted for him, remember come re-election time. Just sayin.

Think about it folks if he was HONESTLY going to stop the harassment then he would change the law. PERIOD!!!! If he does end up screwing all of us I can only hope ALL the marijuana users, that voted for him, remember come re-election time. Just sayin.

I don't actually know the whole process, but I don't think he can do that..doesn't Congress have to approve first?

Checks and balances ;)

I don't actually know the whole process, but I don't think he can do that..doesn't Congress have to approve first?

Checks and balances ;)

^^ what he said. All Obama can do is spear head a campaign for the law to be changed and then see what congress does. But nothing like that will even be attempted until he get's re-elected for fear of lost vote's from the mod's and conserv's.
I'm happy to see this all over the network's cause it is a good thing for mmj's public opinion. But I will wait and see if he get's re-elected and and what the talk is then before I will allow myself to get excited.:peace:

In spite of all the comments I can help but believe that it's a huge step forward that no other politician has had the balls to do. RIGHT on BARACK You are da man. We need some one like that here in Canada. If only Marc would run for office.

imagine the MILLIONS of dollars that would be saved if we pardoned all of the people doing time in jail for smoking weed..... I would love to hear guesses on how many people are jailed at this time for possession of Marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom